What's new

Is investing in Bitcoin a good idea?

Yeah. Investing in Bitcoin is a far better option than most investment . I do prefer it to gold investment.

I'm really undecided and i appeal at your opinion... with this pandemic season , is a good ideea to invest in bitcoin or is it a waste of time ?

What do you think ?
Been a good idea is an understatement believe Me, Bitcoin is the way to go. Sometimes ago a friend ask me to buy when 1btc = 50$ which I declined but assuming I had bought it the I would have been a millionaire today.
So it's the way to go.

Investing into Bitcoin is one of the best decision to make at the moment. Most especially when you decide to buy and hold for a long period of time

Bitcoin is not a waist. It's good for investment. We expect good price of it in the future so as to favour our investment in it

Yes it is a good investment if you are willing to learn more about it.this days bitcoin is gaining more recognition from the people who doubted it

If you buy Bitcoin before 2020 it is very good for long term investment because Bitcoin price is still cheap, but if you buy now the price according to CoinmarketCap has reached $ 17,974 so it is very risky if there is dump by whales that have entered the crypto market.

Yes, that's really a good idea because investing in Bitcoin will probably get a big profit because seen from the price from year to year the price of Bitcoin always increases.

One thing to think about is that Bitcoin has risen in value very fast recently but it is still below the All Time High (ATH) 3 years ago. Some users who brought at the ATH back then thinking it would continue to rocket it price have spent 3 years waiting for BTC to return to their break even point and it still might not reach it soon. Basically what I am saying is you never know if you are buying at a good price or just before a "correction" or a massive sell off that will cause alot of panic and alot of weak people to see fearing high losses.

As with any investment, it is a risk and could be a long term thing in order to recoup your money or to make profit. It could also be a quick way to make money. The best thing to do is to not think about what has happened in the past and what other self proclaimed experts say and instead do your own research and decide what to do. Look at how it works (such as the limited block space and the hard limit on the total supply of Bitcoins for example) and think about ho that could affect price. Also think about possible road blocks Bitcoin might face such as again the limited block space and government intervention or laws. The past is the past and things have changed alot and will continue to change alot.

One thing you must remember though is never invest what you can not afford to lose.

I think thats a good idea, because from year to year the price of bitcoin continues to increase, especially if you have invested from the past few years, of course it is very profitable

Bitcoin doesn't interest me in the slightest. I take my hat off to people killing it in that space, however. I just don't like how highly unstable it can be. Plus, I still to this day can't quite understand how it works, so it just doesn't appeal to me at all. To each their own, I guess.

I think investing in bitcoin trading is really great. You can do some research and learn how you can succeed in this then do it. The good thing is that it is way easier to learn about crypto trading than learning about forex trading.

With the current rate at which bitcoin value is increasing and the current pandemic I'll it's a very good idea, bitcoin will still add maximum value so why not join the rollercoaster

Yes it is a good idea however if you want a quick return I'm not sure bitcoin is the way to go. However there are several other options in which you can use bitcoin to invest or trade. Because of its volatility and unpredictable rise and drop in prices, i wouldn't advise you invest heavily.

An investment in bitcoin is a very good idea all you need to do is just read the market trend and wait for the price of bitcoin to go down and purchase the ones you can afford and wait for some months for the price to go up and then sell them. By that time you are in serious profit and you will be smiling to the bank.

Yes it is a very good idea and not a waste of money. If you had invested last year you would have two times your investment at the beginning of this year, right now the price of bitcoin is shaky, not really stable but it’s going to be stable in the next month or two so it’s cool to buy now

Yes it is a great idea to invest in bitcoin, as it is appreciating massively recently, but I would advise you not to invest now that it is at it's all time high, you could wait for it to drop and then invest so that when it rises again you must have made some huge amount of profit by then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back