What's new

Is Forex trading profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex trading is profitable. It's just that it's technical and it's volatile. To be very honest with you, some people are making cool cash through forex trading. I have a friend here in my city who makes about $300 daily from forex trading. He even makes more as he is also helping busing people to manage their portfolio. It's just that less 5 percent of the trader/investors are making most of the money.

Concerning if forex trading is profitable. Well, forex is actually 100% profitable and it is 100% draining also. You need to have basic kknowledge about it, meet some experienced people or expert on it to put you through, you can also practise using the demo account.

Lol you have the stats, am quoting you "95% of forex traders lose their money". Since you are intrested in forex, you can try maybe you would be among the lucky 5%.Forex trading isn't profitable as people make others to believe online. You can easily lose your money in this kind of business if you don't know the technical analysis on how charts works. Most forex traders makes money from teaching forex rather than trading forex so I will advise you to keep off from the investment.

Forex is very much profitable but you have to be an expert to be able to make huge amount of money on it, even as an expert one could still loose, so no one is really a great expert as loosed can come at any time.

Forex trading is profitable but only those people can trade or invest who has the backup support.my relative journey to forex trading was super but he stoped due to some unconditional problems.but he gain so much profit till end , it also depend on luck support as well because many of them losses most of the savings of life.

Yea sure ,it is very profitable, People have made millions from it, and it won't be fair If I don't mention there are also some risk involved, you need to have a deep knowledge of the market, seeing as the market is controlled by the biggest financial institutions in America.

Yes, forex is profitable if you know the onions. What I mean is, you need to know the terms, signal , how to trade, understand mt4 and mt5, lost size and stop lose etc....

You need to follow the news, news drive currency up or down... You need to enter trade at the right time, and leave the market at the right time too.

Forex can be extremely profitable but it could also be extremely bad and make you lose all your money. And that's the thing with all kind of trading not only on forex. If you are experienced on it and know how it works then you can make good profit while if you do it without any knowledge you are going to lose all your money

There is no business that is not profitable, what you need to do research about forex trading before going into it, my advice understand it before trading in forex you have to learn very well, also to more before investing,

I lost my interest in forex when I wanted to invest and I was told the amount of money I have with me isn't enough to invest, but when I told a friend he advised me that I could lost all the money into that investment, that it's not reliable.

Yes forex trading is very profitable as long as you understand market trend and you able to interpret the smallest fluctuations in the market. But remember this, the forex make is also very dangerous as you can lose all your money to the market which is the outcome of most people

In as much as FOREX trading profitable, it is very risky, you can lose a whole lot of money and at the same time you can also make a whole lot of money, just like every investment, you will have to know the rudiments to be successful, to be successful in FOREX you have a study, known how to read chart etc.

I lost my interest in forex when I wanted to invest and I was told the amount of money I have with me isn't enough to invest, but when I told a friend he advised me that I could lost all the money into that investment, that it's not reliable.
You have a good friend. The people who told you your money won't be enough are most likely scammers. You can trade forex with as low as $10 and can use $1 to make a trade so you dont need that huge account for your first trade. And yes you can lose all your money within seconds so stay off

In any kind of trading in the market there is always the chance to gain and a probability to lose money. I don't believe that 95% of those who engaged in forex had lost their money. I have been doing a trial calculation if I would buy USD and after a week I would check the exchange rate of USD against our currency. So far the USD vs Peso is stable so there is no gain and there is no loss. That pair of currencies is therefore not a good match for the intention of profit.

Its a profitable one, especially when you're an expert trader that has enormous ideas to bring profit closer in the forex trading. Some persons earn a living through forex trading, you can imagine how profitable it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back