Not open for further replies.

KakaKabani

Acquaintance
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is Forex trading really profitable?
In most cases, people go in to it because they hear the high profit potential that is in it and they assume it is easy to trade. I have heard and seen that 95% of traders lose all their trading capital.

If done rightly, if all require measures are meant why not.
Forex is very profitable for those who know what they are doing..
You need to learn the basics first, learn more on reading signals, meeting with experts and staying updated

In most cases, people go in to it because they hear the high profit potential that is in it and they assume it is easy to trade. I have heard and seen that 95% of traders lose all their trading capital.
Forex trading needs expertise, if not the losses can be very huge. Traders need to be very knowledgeable in this business.

Forex can be extremely profitable but it could also be extremely bad and make you lose all your money. And that's the thing with all kind of trading not only on forex. If you are experienced on it and know how it works then you can make good profit while if you do it without any knowledge you are going to lose all your money

Forex trading can be profitable and also make you lose all your life savings...it has happened to my neighbor back in 2018 ..he lost everything to Forex cos he listened to his friends advise that Forex trading is easy...you need years of training to understand Forex itself

Yes it can be very profitable you can make 100% returns is managed but the truth is sometimes luck may be involved ?

If you already understand and have a strategy that may be very profitable for you, my advice is to understand and learn more before trading there

Forex trading isn't profitable as people make others to believe online. You can easily lose your money in this kind of business if you don't know the technical analysis on how charts works. Most forex traders makes money from teaching forex rather than trading forex so I will advise you to keep off from the investment.

Forex trading is very profitable, many people make thousands of dollars every day from forex but it comes with a lot of risks and technicalities for beginners. You are going to need training and in depth knowledge if you want to be a successful forex trader.

Forex trading is very similar to crypto in that if you take the time to study the market and do research and so forth then you are able to profit from the trades, and you can do quite well in it. However, if you rush it and If you don't try to learn it before you get involved in it then you can make huge losses in it because you are out of your depth. As for the profit it is definitely possible to profit largely from forex trading, but due to the low volatility to profit that largely you also need to be able to invest largely which is where the risk comes in.

Forex trading is profitable if you are disciplined, set a goal and you have knowledge and can read the markets. Forex trading is not an over night thing that will make you rich.it requires a lot of paitence, emotional intelligence and consistency to be able to enjoy it's benefit. It will take real time and hardwork to enjoy form it.

Forex trading is two-way thing, it can very profitable and it can also make you to lose all your life savings in one day. The main thing is to ensure that you are well grounded in it before you start trading, and while at it always trade with caution and don't get greedy.

Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market. Mostly, it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and your level of understanding. Start trading for skill instead of a profit, and in time, the profits should come with the skill.

Its profitable but you also need to know about very well because you can make loss on forex and also make profit from it, so you have to practice very well and know what you're doing before you Invest on Forex ,so that you won't make loss and also there are scammers who are everywhere, so you have to be very very careful when you are trading

Yes, forex trading is very profitable when you have the knowledge required. But for beginners, they always lose and may run away if they have enough patience and interest in it. However, it's very risky and one must not venture into it if he or she is not ready to loose.

Yes, forex trading is a good and lucrative business, people who have valid knowledge and know what they are doing making a lot of money from it. many people do not have knowledge about it but because they heard that it's profitable and they would just jump into it without aquire Idea.

Forex trading is very profitable for those that have the requisite knowledge of the trading strategies and all necessary information as regards forex trading. For a newbie, forex trading is like gambling to them because they don't yet understand the methods and strategies that is required to successfully trade forex.

Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market. Mostly, it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and your level of understanding. Start trading for skill instead of a profit, and in time, the profits should come with the skill.

Of course this is a very profitable one because it gives you a lot of benefits so you have to get knowledge in it first because it lets you know the right thing without it. I can never succeed and at the same time you have to be patient and only then can you succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back