What's new

Is fixed deposit a good form of investment ?

Fixed deposit is good, the problem is that the interest rate is usually low, but you are sure of the safety of your money. If you have a good legit and non high risk investment that you can put the money into for a better profit, it's preferable to fixed deposit.

First of all investment is when you put your money on something expecting the business you invest on to yield more profit moroever fixed deposit can be form of investment because, It's also yielding you profit once you are depositing your money to the account.

Fixed deposits are one of the safest investment options, especially when you compare them with stocks or any other market-linked instruments. With low volatility, the corpus that you set aside in FDs serves as a great way to ensure that your capital is safe.

Fixed deposit is tthe best form of investment because you are guaranteed good return at the end of the saving period. The money runs up to 25% of the initial investment so with this I advise people to key into it.

I think Fixed Deposit is a good form of Investments if you Deposit with a good and trusted Bank that will not Liquidate easily, Fixed Deposit is really good in case of Future purpose

Fixed deposit is a guaranteed type of investment, an investment being good actually means the invest gave you back a return after you took your capital, so in this scenario, fixed deposit is a good type of investment, but it can never make you grow wealthy.

One of the biggest disadvantages of investing in fixed deposit is that its returns are low compared to other investment options. If inflation is very high, fixed deposit investors are the worst hit as the returns of fixed deposits may not be sufficient to cover the high expenses due to inflation.

Fixed deposit is good those days, gone are those days of fixed deposit. The era we are is the era where you must understand financial principles. If not any money kept in the bank is like giving your money away to the bank. They will trade with your money and give you a penny. Never put your money in fixed deposit

The most important advantage of investing in Fixed Deposit is that, it offers guaranteed return because there are very low risks and uncertainties as compared to investment in stock market. Furthermore fixed deposits are very flexible and convenient in nature because one can have fixed deposit with maturity for 1 month or 1 year with any amount unlike real estate where one needs to invest heavily. In addition, investing in a fixed deposit account earns you a higher interest rate than leaving your money in a savings account as FD’s interest rates are highly negotiable. It is easy to raise a loan against your FD. One can borrow up to 90 per cent of the FD’s amount.

It all dependent on your goals but one thing that made it unique is that you can't worry over losing your money, it's safe as. What you might consider is their ROI and once you are good with the returns then it's the safest investment to engage in.

People who have idle money normally go to bank to fix the money for a particular period of time and then earn interest at the end of the stipulated time , however the problem here is that the interest is normally low.
Do you think that it's worth investing in fixed deposit ?
Fix d deposit is just a way trying to make sure some amount of monies are kept somewhere for an unforeseen reason. I wouldn't want to call fixed deposit a good form investment, in itself, it is not bad.

People who have idle money normally go to bank to fix the money for a particular period of time and then earn interest at the end of the stipulated time , however the problem here is that the interest is normally low.
Do you think that it's worth investing in fixed deposit ?
I would say, fixed deposit is a form of investment but to say it's a good form of investment I am not sure of that. Although fixed deposit especially in banks secure your money throughout of the deposit but the interest rate is not really encouraging to me.

It depends on the age and risk profile of the investor.
Fixed deposit is not a good way of investment for a young investor since returns barely matches inflation and is also not tax efficient. However, for senior citizens, it is still a go to option since they require steady cash flows without taking much risk.

Yes fixed deposit a good form of investment​

In terms of risk, a FD is a better option as it carries zero risk. ... Yes, if you are looking for a long term investment which offers market-linked returns, a mutual fund is an excellent investment option.​

Fixed deposits are one of the safest investment options, especially when you compare them with stocks or any other market-linked instruments. With low volatility, the corpus that you set aside in FDs serves as a great way to ensure that your capital is safe

fixed deposit is a risk-free investment because your money is insured but in terms of profits it is the worst kind of Investments because the profit is as low as 1.5% a year, it is a very ridiculous form of investment to me unless you have some extra cash then I can advise you going to deposit if not don't brother use your money for other form of business

If you have a huge sum of money at your disposal and you don't know what to do about it, you can simply logic to a fixed deposit. It is one of the basic airway of keeping your money and still make money with it.so you will have to wait for a year before you can see return on investment. I don't have much interest in it because the return on the basement is pretty small 10% or less.

That is not way of investment because you fix a money to bank is for to make it secure no to invest it. But if you are getting interest from bank on your money which means bank is just giving you because they they have used your for business. Therefore, it can never be like investment.

I think that fixed deposits is good way. I personally consider it forbidden for me to fix money in a bank and earn from it. The bank that give you money in the form of profit.

Fixed deposits are one of the safest investment options, especially when you compare them with cryto currencies and very other stock investment ,although the interest might not be as much as the cryto investment , in think the logic here is the lower the risk the lower the interest.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back