What's new

Is fixed deposit a good form of investment ?

People who have idle money normally go to bank to fix the money for a particular period of time and then earn interest at the end of the stipulated time , however the problem here is that the interest is normally low.
Do you think that it's worth investing in fixed deposit ?
Yes, it is good, but it has its advantages and disadvantages. Let's compare the two.
If the money is fixed, it will have the advantage that we will get rid of our worries. We will not have any tension that the money will be less.
Is disadvantage is that the prophet limit is a very low. If we do us investment for a specific time enough money rather than a fixed amount.

Fixed deposit is a good form of investment in the sense that it yield very well especially when it is fixed on a long term base.with this earnings you can have a lot for future investment or for other use.

I can't say it is a good means to invest or not but It depends on the individual. If he thinks he is okay and his money is safe with the stipulated time and interest, it is fine but I believe there are investments that will yield more

People who have idle money normally go to bank to fix the money for a particular period of time and then earn interest at the end of the stipulated time , however the problem here is that the interest is normally low.
I think yfixed deposit is not much better investment and not better profit in it but I prefer cryptocurrency investments because from there we can earn good profit, from short time and long term investment .

For salary earners and family man or woman, fix deposit is the best for savings. If you are someone who doesn't trust online investment and feel like your bank is the safest, then you can go into it.

It is true that it maybe slow when it comes to interest,but it is better than nothing.

Fixed deposit is actually a good plan is you have a huge capital outlay and you don't like taking risk
Although returns are usually small but with a significant amount you could be making a lot. It gives you the flexibility to focus on other things while your money works for you.

Yes I think fiexd deposits are safe,as I know in my country rate of deposits for senior citizen is high than others so it is good benefit for retire people,widows .

If your main aim is to have money money to the initial savings, why not make a genuine investment like buying cryptocurrency coins or any type of investment worth it. Saving in a fixed deposit account is to me a you trying to play it totally safe I believe that for someone to want to fixed a certain amount for a period means he/she doesn't need the fund at that period,even if emergency arise you might not be able to retrieve at that moment unless there is clause in the fixed deposit agreement which create room for that.

It is not so much effective for making deposits at the fixed rates on the banks sides.
There is very low of interest rates as compared to cryptocurrency trading. It will be better that you should choose cryptocuurrency trading rather than fix deposit.

I cannot match your skills with someone who is an expert trading or investing in crypto, stocks or in the money market, and what other people think is not necessarily good in your opinion. so I think if you haven't studied trading yet, Deposite will be good and profitable for you,

This is not a reliable and effective method to earn profit.
Furthermore it is haram or illegal in Islam and it is prohibited to get fix profit on your money.
A person should do business or invest this money in some business to get huge profit in a legal way.

This is also good but what I like most is to invest in cryptocurrency because when we invest in cryptocurrency we get more profit than fixed deposit so we should invest in more cryptocurrency so that more To get more benefits and we can get more money, I suggest you do it.

Any investment that is profitable to you and brings high return is a great investment. In business profit is all that matters and making it in huge way is very wonderful. No matter how the business look like if it’s profitable then it’s highly recommendable
Post automatically merged:

Any investment that is profitable to you and brings high return is a great investment. In business profit is all that matters and making it in huge way is very wonderful. No matter how the business look like if it’s profitable then it’s highly recommendable

The investment in the stock market which are subject to market risks, fixed deposit are safe investment that guarantee returns. It also helps in financial planning as you can invest any amount of your choice, depending on your savings.

Keeping money as fixed deposit in a bank may not give you a lot of interest, but it is safe and still generates more money.

But it is not a wise choice for someone who's willing to be an investor to get rich, you won't get rich this way.

Yes it is because there is virtually no risk and the profit is assured. However I don't see as a good investment, you have wait years to get a good return. When you could have just invested the funds into something and keep it moving while making your profits. There are also factors to consider , like the currency depreciation and whatnot.

It is really difficult to say whether fixed deposit is a saving or an investment. Irrespective of what you call, fixed deposits get you good return in investment. Fixed deposit is also a less risky area of investment. You will get guaranteed profits on your principal amount, or invested amount so to speak.

Every investment can not offer the same profit or benefit at the same time.
Fixed deposit has its own form of interest that you as an investor can either accept or not.

There is no force for an investment it is always based on choice.
Fixed deposit is also a good investment when you know what you are doing

In my own view I think fixed deposit is a good investment when the capital is huge. Also it differs on the bank rate and policy however the rates you get when you invest in one bank may differ from what you get from another.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back