What's new

Is fixed deposit a good form of investment ?

Yes its not a bad idea to have money in a fixed if you're not ready to use the money at the moment,after all there's always profit but might be low
yes fixed deposit is a good form of investment when you do not have any business idea that you want to put your money in ways you can actually keep the money in the bank on the fixed deposit account for a particular time and it will appreciate and will make profit.

yes fixed deposit is a good form of investment when you do not have any business idea that you want to put your money in ways you can actually keep the money in the bank on the fixed deposit account for a particular time and it will appreciate and will make profit.
Fixed deposit only requires patience from the investors because it takes a long period of time to achieve a reasonable interest rates.

I won't want to really call a fixed deposit an investment or a good investment. I simply see it as keeping money in the bank. The returns you get on fixed deposits cannot be compared to what you'll get from a buisness venture

as an investor who does not have any business idea I think fixed deposit is the best idea another for you to save and also make profit out of your money.
It's really a good idea even better if one is a student still in school because you can just leave your money there while studying and after school you take your money and the profits and maybe invest in a business

I would even choose gambling over fixed deposit in banks, lol. But I do not see why i should invest for a year and get less than inflation rate(14%) when I can invest in other things like agriculture.

I think its worth it and you can make more money from the fixed deposit interest , i have seen a lot of people do things like that , i think all you need is large investment to make more money
fixed deposits can be a good form of investment when the investors do not have any good business idea he prefers to put his money on a fixed deposit to make profit.

Fixed deposits investments is one of the most sure and earliest methods of investing, while it is very good, I tend to want to take my money to more risky ones.

Fixed deposits is good for investment if you have huge capital to fixed because the bigger your funds so also the bigger your interest will be. Most people that fixed their capital never needed it for that period which made them to fixed it for a stipulated period.
This is quite true however difficulty are bound to happen when there is an urgent desire to withdraw the fixed fund. There is possibility of losing part of the fund die the breach on contract carried out by the investor.

It depends on the plan you have and if you are not ready to use your funds at any point in time. You could invest on fixed deposit and earn interest on your investment

Like they say a profit is a profit no matter how big or small it is, it would never change the fact that its a profit. So i believe its not a bad way to invest as well. Its actually a more stable and safe way with lesser risks than investing into crypto or stocks

yes, it is. you earn really well, and your investment has zero risk (unless that bank goes bankrupt, which is rare though). If you are a beginner, put you money in fixed deposit

I don't think it is my friend. The bank uses your money to make themselves super rich while they offer you peanuts In return. I'll go for other options.

I can't consider fixed deposit as a good form of investment anytime soon. The interest rate is one of the lowest when it comes to saving money.

No it's not a good form of investment the only advantage it has is that your money is safe that's why it's good to find an investment opportunity to invest than saving it in fixed deposits.

Fixed deposit is a safe form of investment but I would not say it is good because there are other investments that offer better interests.

Their are some online banks here in my locality that offers up to 20% interest per annum for the total amount of money you save in their online bank.

Of course is really good investment because you can make good money from fixed deposit, I have really see many people making money from the investment.

You won't earn much amount of money saving your funds via bank fixed deposit account led annum. The interest rate doesn't get past 8-12% interest per annum.

People who have idle money normally go to bank to fix the money for a particular period of time and then earn interest at the end of the stipulated time , however the problem here is that the interest is normally low.
Do you think that it's worth investing in fixed deposit ?
Going for a fixed deposit is not a bad idea. The interests come in steady and it is more reliable than taking on risky investments. But, the profits are way lesser than what other investments would yield.

Fixed deposit might be a good source of investment for you if you have access to a huge capital and you don't know what to do with it yet. Fixed deposit investment is also an edge against inflation and devaluation of currency with savings.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back