Is Coinbase a crypto platform to trade with

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My friend introduced coin base app to me. So I want to know if the website is good or not for Bitcoin

My friend introduced coin base app to me. So I want to know if the website is good or not for Bitcoin
Yeah!!!
Coinbase is good platform for trading but due to their geographical limitations. Many people can not use their website to trade, other too can use to trade but have limited access to coins that they can trade. It also has a great way to earn cryptocurrencies by learning about how they work.

Yes, coinbase is a good crypto currency app you could trade with. It allows for ease of doing transactions. You can send, transfer and send money using coinbase app. It is ranked as one of the best crypto app.

The site is good, but I never used it for trading nor exchanging coins to another via their app and web version. It is not friendly to me at all. Anytime I try to convert BTC to XRP it never grant my request. It will be loading till time indefinite. That's why I never bothered to use it for trading purposes.

Coinbase is not fully accessible in 3rd tier countries has of now . But I have heard good reviews about the wallet and you can get paid to learn about cryptocurrency.

Am sure if the wallet gives full access to African countries, it could help alot of investors

Yes it is , my mentor in the crypto market uses coinbase and binance for his trades and he hasn't had any issue with them, his reviews are always positive so I can confidently say that it is a nice wallet.

The site is good, but I never used it for trading nor exchanging coins to another via their app and web version. It is not friendly to me at all. Anytime I try to convert BTC to XRP it never grant my request. It will be loading till time indefinite. That's why I never bothered to use it for trading purposes.
Coinbase is not available worldwide, this is why there is problem. However this platform is good for wallet, trading and even banking. Especially in US. Also there is no fees for transaction from coinbase to coinbase.

Coinbase is not available worldwide, this is why there is problem. However this platform is good for wallet, trading and even banking. Especially in US. Also there is no fees for transaction from coinbase to coinbase.
I said, because how it works on my country, everything is just lagging here. I was thinking it was a bug in the site. Now I understand the issue I was facing then. It works perfectly in U.S some told me about it. I love coinbase in sending and receiving coins from another wallet, the fees are not much at all.

I said, because how it works on my country, everything is just lagging here. I was thinking it was a bug in the site. Now I understand the issue I was facing then. It works perfectly in U.S some told me about it. I love coinbase in sending and receiving coins from another wallet, the fees are not much at all.
When I first tried to join coinbase in 2017, it was not available in my country, later it started working there to create and use (but not local withdrawal). However now KYC is must there which makes many users to avoid using it's service.

Coinbase is a good cryptocurrency exchange platform, very easy to navigate, very secured with two-factor verification methods you know your coin is in a safe wallet. Due to geographical restrictions, some developing countries can't trade with it.

When I first tried to join coinbase in 2017, it was not available in my country, later it started working there to create and use (but not local withdrawal). However now KYC is must there which makes many users to avoid using it's service.
Hmm, okay, almost every ewallet platform have preferred the KYC pattern this days. But I can still understand why users flee from verifying their account with such conditions??

Hmm, okay, almost every ewallet platform have preferred the KYC pattern this days. But I can still understand why users flee from verifying their account with such conditions??
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and KYC open their privacy., so people do not like it. Governments and platforms need KYC for different reason, I think there is no harm in KYC if you do heavy trading.

Cryptocurrencies are decentralized and KYC open their privacy., so people do not like it. Governments and platforms need KYC for different reason, I think there is no harm in KYC if you do heavy trading.
Yes, is it because they heard that Cryptocurrency is decentralized. They feel that their privacy should remain intact to only them?? They got it wrong. Their is too many fraudulent activities going around Cryptocurrency in general. That's legit Exchanger platforms endorses the operation KYC pattern.

Coninbase is a crypto wallet, crypto exchange and crypto trading platform combined into one. I created an account on coinbase a long time ago because they said coinbase is the paypal in the bitcoin world. Initially coinbase only supported bitcoins. When the popularity of coinbase rose, it integreted paypal payment in handful of countries. I have not used it for a long time though as I no longer handle bitcoins.

Coninbase is a crypto wallet, crypto exchange and crypto trading platform combined into one. I created an account on coinbase a long time ago because they said coinbase is the paypal in the bitcoin world. Initially coinbase only supported bitcoins. When the popularity of coinbase rose, it integreted paypal payment in handful of countries. I have not used it for a long time though as I no longer handle bitcoins.
Okayz what digital currency do you handle now?? Since you don't handle Bitcoin again. I love the coins features in Bitcoin, it features more than 250 coins that is also tradable. But the platform is not tradable in all the countries in the world.

Coinbase cryptocurrency app is okay. I might not be talking from personal experience since I have not used it yet myself. But I know people who use coinbase and I have not really seen them complain.

Coinbase cryptocurrency app is okay. I might not be talking from personal experience since I have not used it yet myself. But I know people who use coinbase and I have not really seen them complain.
I never used their app, I always used it in web format, still there is my old account but I yet have to start it again.

Yes, is it because they heard that Cryptocurrency is decentralized. They feel that their privacy should remain intact to only them?? They got it wrong. Their is too many fraudulent activities going around Cryptocurrency in general. That's legit Exchanger platforms endorses the operation KYC pattern.
This KYC also helps users to keep their account safe from third person. But the only problem is they are giving information to International company which makes them unsure.

For trading i rather use Binance because i have yet to do the KYC in Coinbase and honestly no plan to do so because I don't really want to use it to trade, just for accepting payments from apps that only requires Coinbase to send

I never used their app, I always used it in web format, still there is my old account but I yet have to start it again.

This KYC also helps users to keep their account safe from third person. But the only problem is they are giving information to International company which makes them unsure.
Hmm, why are they using those personal information of customers to share to international company?? Now I have seen where their fear emanated. Even me too, will fear for my privacy with them. That will make me to have double thoughts not to provide such documents for verification.

Hmm, why are they using those personal information of customers to share to international company?? Now I have seen where their fear emanated. Even me too, will fear for my privacy with them. That will make me to have double thoughts not to provide such documents for verification.
Ofcourse, you will lose your privacy and the Coinbase will know how much crypto you have. Tax authorities will know too. But then it is safe with you, someone else will not take it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back