What's new

Is blogging still paying?

Blogging still pays but you have to be patient and ensure that what you're giving your users can hardly be found elsewhere. Micro blogging platforms like Twitter and the likes are now the toast of individuals.

For me I think even if blogging still pays it will reach a time whereby bloggers will barely earn anything from it. In business there's something we call market saturation. Whenever this point is reached the entire business goes down significantly
Is there really a saturation point for information? That would mean that we have discovered all there is to know about our entire universe. Is that possible?

I would think that niches in scientific research, astronomy and space travel would resist saturation the best. But I have noticed some untapped potential in the sewing niche that hasn't been touched yet. That one might be hard to go after. There is also untapped potential in the children's toys niche.

Honestly, all you need is a new take on a subject. Certain niches attract certain demographics, and if you can cross demographic lines, you may find yourself with a unique take on an oversaturated niche. In theory there are unlimited versions of the human brain possible in unlimited positions on our planet, so there is theoretically unlimited takes.
The blogging niche is already saturated especially some common niches like entertainment, business and personal finance and technology.

There are still some that are untapped yet and one can discover them if you know how to do research on this.
Basically, you need to be better than the competition, regardless of niche size. JavaScript tutorials is a huge niche, but Fireship.io is the best - and thus he gets all the subscribers. Chess is a huge niche, but GothamChess is the winner. The reason why is those two produce entertaining content in boring niches, so they rise to the top.

You also have to ask yourself what your competition is doing wrong, and then do the opposite. Mark Manson is another example. The self-help industry is a rosy pump-up rally that is disconnected from the realities of life. Mark Manson is a more realistic and downright pessimistic approach that includes profanity. But he runs a successful blog. Yes, the self-help industry is oversaturated - with positive pump up stuff from Zig Ziglar and Tamara Lowe. Everybody is going the same direction - and you go the opposite. You do it better, faster, stronger. And then you win.

A lot of people have this wrong impression that they can easily make money through blogging. Blogging is one of the most difficult methods to make money. It is also very specialized field. You can make money only when you are highly skilled.

Is there really a saturation point for information? That would mean that we have discovered all there is to know about our entire universe. Is that possible?

I would think that niches in scientific research, astronomy and space travel would resist saturation the best. But I have noticed some untapped potential in the sewing niche that hasn't been touched yet. That one might be hard to go after. There is also untapped potential in the children's toys niche.

Honestly, all you need is a new take on a subject. Certain niches attract certain demographics, and if you can cross demographic lines, you may find yourself with a unique take on an oversaturated niche. In theory there are unlimited versions of the human brain possible in unlimited positions on our planet, so there is theoretically unlimited takes.

Basically, you need to be better than the competition, regardless of niche size. JavaScript tutorials is a huge niche, but Fireship.io is the best - and thus he gets all the subscribers. Chess is a huge niche, but GothamChess is the winner. The reason why is those two produce entertaining content in boring niches, so they rise to the top.

You also have to ask yourself what your competition is doing wrong, and then do the opposite. Mark Manson is another example. The self-help industry is a rosy pump-up rally that is disconnected from the realities of life. Mark Manson is a more realistic and downright pessimistic approach that includes profanity. But he runs a successful blog. Yes, the self-help industry is oversaturated - with positive pump up stuff from Zig Ziglar and Tamara Lowe. Everybody is going the same direction - and you go the opposite. You do it better, faster, stronger. And then you win.
I'm working on one now. It's popular opinion among the majority online that blogging is saturated. I had to get mentorship to break this belief, but I've discovered that even though it's profitable, it takes a lot of work.

A lot of people have this wrong impression that they can easily make money through blogging. Blogging is one of the most difficult methods to make money. It is also very specialized field. You can make money only when you are highly skilled.

I agree with you on this. You need to know your onus before you can be able to make money from blogging. It is not an easy route to making money online and it is also not a way where you just setup the blog and funds will start flowing in at the end of the month. You will work seriously posting great contents on the blog before you can even think of getting returns.

It takes a long time to make money from your blog. You need to be highly skilled in writing, SEO and digital marketing. If you have expertise in these areas, you will have to work patiently for years to generate income. If you manage to bring traffic, in the long run a blog can be really profitable as there are numerous ways to make money

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back