What's new

Is blogging still paying?

Yes you're right by saying this, but I think once one learn all the necessary things he will definitely enjoy it, because blogging this days seems to be very big task

Yes you're right by saying all this, even though to be a blogger is not an easy task, one has learn allot of things in other to start earning money as a blogger.
You are absolutely right, Learning is the first step to earning in whatever thing to you intend to do.
Learning takes time and requires alot of efforts from your part.

You are absolutely right, Learning is the first step to earning in whatever thing to you intend to do.
Learning takes time and requires alot of efforts from your part.
Yes that is the fact, that's what elon musk says, in other to be successful in everything most especially on your business, you have to learn so as to earn

Blogging is something that requires allot of skills and knowledge before one can be able to earn money from it, but I am pretty sure that there are people who earns from it
Yes you right, and it is also applicable to all other things not only as a blogger, in other to be successful one has to learn all the skill so that he can perfect himself in work

For me I think even if blogging still pays it will reach a time whereby bloggers will barely earn anything from it. In business there's something we call market saturation. Whenever this point is reached the entire business goes down significantly

Yes you right, and it is also applicable to all other things not only as a blogger, in other to be successful one has to learn all the skill so that he can perfect himself in work
For sure it is not only applicable for those that work as bloggers but it is applicable to everyone and in everything we do, first we have to learn after that we will start earning.

For sure it is not only applicable for those that work as bloggers but it is applicable to everyone and in everything we do, first we have to learn after that we will start earning.
Yes you are right by saying this, and I believe what is said Is good enough, in everything we should always make it a rule that we should learn before we earn.

It seems to me that there are already too many blogs out there, and everything is soon going to become saturated and lead to lesser rewards for bloggers in the future.

What do you think?

Are there still profitable niches in blogging that are yet to be exploited?
There is a need to consistently provide fascinating and original content for your blogs every week and blogging itself necessitates an extensive level of expertise, effort, perseverance, and time.

If you are consistent and committed to sticking to your plan , it would be quite a matter of time before you see the results you seek in anything you do. It is very possible to make money blogging.

Blogging is a great way to make your first $100 online. Start by choosing a profitable niche, building an email list, and recommending products you're an affiliate for. You can make thousands of dollars per month if people purchase through your recommendation

Blogging pays. I have been blogging since 2015 and I have regularly earned from my blogs since 2017. Right before the covid pandemic, blogging was my main source of income (covid decreased my earnings). There is huge competition, but you still have a chance to make money through blogs
This is what I would love to do. The problem is finding a niche that is still not saturated, or if you choose to go into a niche that is saturated, how do you make sure you stand out?
Any tips you can share?

Actually blogging has been paying. I know of people who have been earning for some years now even before the pandemic and there primary sources of income is from the blogging.

This is what I would love to do. The problem is finding a niche that is still not saturated, or if you choose to go into a niche that is saturated, how do you make sure you stand out?
Any tips you can share?
Don't be afraid of saturated niches, you can still make money by blogging on saturated niches provided you have done SEO and digital marketing. Blog on a niche that has high traffic and high CPC rates.

For me I think even if blogging still pays it will reach a time whereby bloggers will barely earn anything from it. In business there's something we call market saturation. Whenever this point is reached the entire business goes down significantly
The blogging niche is already saturated especially some common niches like entertainment, business and personal finance and technology.

There are still some that are untapped yet and one can discover them if you know how to do research on this.

blogging is good but viewership on one post takes time to develop and grow. Monthly is good. Weekly posts can be used to an advantage. Best of this week or a recollect what happened

owning a blog is very much more profitable these days than before, as we have things like google adsense currently which pays a lot of money to bloggers and people that have website.

It seems to me that there are already too many blogs out there, and everything is soon going to become saturated and lead to lesser rewards for bloggers in the future.

What do you think?

Yh, I think that it still PAYS. Companies are willing to pay bloggers for advertising placements on their websites.With the ability to make online ads relevant to the content and readership of your blog, you can get some bucks out of it.

There is a need to consistently provide fascinating and original content for your blogs every week and blogging itself necessitates an extensive level of expertise, effort, perseverance, and time.

I think that blogging is definitely lucrative. you may generate traffic and then you may try to integrate your blog with many different kinds of advertisement companies that could run ads on your blog and generate revenues for you.

I think that blogging is definitely lucrative. you may generate traffic and then you may try to integrate your blog with many different kinds of advertisement companies that could run ads on your blog and generate revenues for you.
These are good steps to take in order to monetize your blog. It is also important to make sure that the content posted is relevant and interesting in order to attract viewers to the blog.

if your content is not relevant, the way you would lose visitors would be alarming especially on the long run as people tend to visit only things that adds value to there life's or existence.

What do you think?

Blogging will remain profitable for as long as the internet allows. If you find yourself successful as a blogger, there are various methods you can utilize to earn a solid living from your site.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back