Is blogging still paying?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems to me that there are already too many blogs out there, and everything is soon going to become saturated and lead to lesser rewards for bloggers in the future.

What do you think?

Are there still profitable niches in blogging that are yet to be exploited?

Blogging pays. I have been blogging since 2015 and I have regularly earned from my blogs since 2017. Right before the covid pandemic, blogging was my main source of income (covid decreased my earnings). There is huge competition, but you still have a chance to make money through blogs

Blogging pays. Its a good way to make money and improve your writing with every new post. Sometimes you need to develop a frequency of posts daily, weekly, or even monthly. Daily blogging is good but viewership on one post takes time to develop and grow. Weekly is good. Weekly posts can be used to an advantage. Best of this week or a recap of what happened.

For daily it is about mini-tutorials or breaking news or small tips to your life, not long articles this is for daily and monthly is a recap of what happened this month but most people do not prefer daily or monthly but weekly.

You need to be a master at marketing cause whatever that is marketed will get a lot of prolonged attention. Well, that's assuming you're not marketing something incredibly bad - that's only there because of ad dollars, lol.

Anyway, getting at the top would probably cost a decent or large amount of money, I think. That would be a massive challenge just like it is for a rising politician or band.

I think everything requires a complete skill set, hard work, time, and patience. No one has achieved success overnight. Similarly, blogging requires, time, patience, and hard work. And, you must be consistent in posting unique and engaging content for your blogs weekly.

Any situation where you work for yourself and not a boss is going to be rough. You have to sell yourself to your audience - enough where they would pay you anything, hopefully more than that. Anyway, the upside is that you might get more time to impress people and to make mistakes than with a regular job. However, you might have to deal with rough times financially for a while. Those times could be too much considering you might need rent, food, and fuel.

It comes and goes. It really depends on your niche and how well-liked you are by Google. I know it sounds silly but unless you are liked by the Google search engine, you are not likely to get much success. My best year for my top blog was earning around $600 per month. That same blog is only earning about $150 now.

It comes and goes. It really depends on your niche and how well-liked you are by Google. I know it sounds silly but unless you are liked by the Google search engine, you are not likely to get much success. My best year for my top blog was earning around $600 per month. That same blog is only earning about $150 now.
SEO isn't the only way to get traffic by a long shot. In fact, probably a lot of people don't bother with SEO and still make good money. Well, all you need is a strong social media following, strong enough to buy stuff.

Social media can do it for you but only if you have a strong enough presence. It is quite hard to do this. You almost have to market yourself alongside what site you want people to go to.

If your blog has a good local reach. Instead of running around with google ads, try to capitalize on local business. If you are a food blogger try to promote a restaurant in your locality. In this way, you get paid directly from the business, and it's much better than what you get from google. And you are also helping businesses in your area to grow.

From what i have seen it seems that there are still quite a few people that are making a lot of money from this however i think that it will all depend on the topics that you are covering when it comes to your blog and how active people are.

Yes, but you really need to be able to stay on top of your SEO and what Google wants from your site.

It can be hard to maintain growth because they seem to be changing things every 6 months now as before it was once every 2 years.

If you are blogging for just one month you will not start earning but after some time by having increased community you add paid sections or newsletter premium subscribe for a random amount of money.

I think everything requires a complete skill set, hard work, time, and patience. No one has achieved success overnight. Similarly, blogging requires, time, patience, and hard work. And, you must be consistent in posting unique and engaging content for your blogs weekly.
Blogging is something that requires allot of skills and knowledge before one can be able to earn money from it, but I am pretty sure that there are people who earns from it

Blogging will continue to pay as long as the internet continues to exist. if you are able to succeed as a blogger there are several ways you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself on your blog. You can promote affiliate product with your blog and make money.

The fact of a blog becomes rude with generic comments reduce fact of creation of new blogs and also the fact of people are encouraged to do new blogs, fact of nice project or something similar let people not being encouraged to run their own blogs.

The fact of a blog becomes rude with generic comments reduce fact of creation of new blogs and also the fact of people are encouraged to do new blogs, fact of nice project or something similar let people not being encouraged to run their own blogs.
if you're running a blog you don't need to make it generic. It should be in niche-specific because that will make you to have more authority and traffic to the blog on the long run.

if you're running a blog you don't need to make it generic. It should be in niche-specific because that will make you to have more authority and traffic to the blog on the long run.
Yes you're right by saying this, but I think once one learn all the necessary things he will definitely enjoy it, because blogging this days seems to be very big task
Yes you're right by saying all this, even though to be a blogger is not an easy task, one has learn allot of things in other to start earning money as a blogger.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back