What's new

Is blogging an easy way to make money?

Anyone telling you that blogging is an easy way to make money is not been straight with you. It is not. If you are not patient enough and willing to put in the hours of work and energy it will take to build that blog, you will quickly pack up and close shop.

Blogging requires a lot of patience and also your ability to create quality content in order to get monetized. You also need to have knowledge of SEO because this is one of the most important aspect of blogging.

not really, unless you attach them to something else, some other source where you can make more money, such as affiliate marketing or sponsored promotions in case you have decent number of traffic

I don't think blogging is that easy to make money it will take you some time to make money from it, all what you need to do is to put more effort in order to make money from the website.

Blogging is actually not an easy way to make money because the industry is saturated already with a lot of people and so it is quite difficult to make money on it.

Blogging is never an easy way to make money. You have to choose carefully an are you know very well and continuously post quality contents for a long time to stand a chance.

Yes, it is. However, you need multiple skills. For example, you need writing skills, SEO skills, digital marketing skills, website development skills, website management skills etc

That's correct. Even though blogging means writing articles and publishing online, in order to earn from blogging writing skill is never enough, you need other skills as well

I dont think there is actually an easy way to make money, blogging, requires your time and effort. Notting good come easy . It requires you making lots of research to achieve quality contents

We'll be honest: blogging isn't the easiest way to make money. But, the great thing is that anyone can do it, and it looks amazing on your CV. All you need is something interesting to say and enough patience and dedication to build traffic and a following.

One could make money from blogging no doubt but it sure won't be easy at all, it depends on the effort one puts into it as it is important to generate traffic so as to make money

I also think that blogging is good business that is if you have the passion for it as it may be stressful sometimes and it is your passion for the business that would keep one going.

About from postingof articles and other things that a lot of ways people can make money with website and one of them is through affiliate marketing and using of Google adsense,affiliate marketing and advertisement from other private organisation is a bestway people have been making money with website.

If you are passionate, if you have patience, if you are hardworking, if you have skills, you will find blogging is the easiest way to make money online by working from home

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
They maybe wrong friend! Choosing a niche isn't an easy job and there are people in that niche who are successful and well Known. To drive organic traffic, you need to do SEO. If you are in a highly like "make money" and you're target the keyword "make money online", you are likely to be left behind.
Blogging is easy if you are likely to be in low competitive niche.

I am not sure if it is easy to make money with blogging, but what I know is it is one of the popular ways to make money, and also one of the best ways to earn passive income

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
Its very simple, in blogging, there's money in blogging meanwhile before you could get to the point of making the money you must have done a lot of work

Its very simple, in blogging, there's money in blogging meanwhile before you could get to the point of making the money you must have done a lot of work
That is not a problem since there is really no free money anywhere. Some people do not want to venture into it because they ain't ready to put in enough efforts.

Lol
That is not a problem since there is really no free money anywhere. Some people do not want to venture into it because they ain't ready to put in enough efforts.
.lol.... there's no free money anywhere, does that mean our senators and governors work for the money they borrowed without planning of returning.

I’ve never tried it but I know some friends who have. It takes a lot to earn money from your blog, you need to depend on getting enough views, possible ads which would help a great deal, and most importantly, the blog has to be good! Otherwise, where is your audience. It seems risky to me, probably why I’ve never attempted it.
But some people do great with it, especially writers. You just need to get those views, and I think that’s the hard part when it comes to actually earning from a blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back