Is blogging an easy way to make money?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?

Blogging is not an easy way to make money, it takes time to generate traffic and I wouldn't advice you to go into blogging if you don't have the passion, you'll easily get tired and give up.

It is not easy to earn money through blogging, however, blogging is easy if you can write and have some knowledge in seo and digital marketing

Blogging is a good way to earn passive income but to make your blog work for you, you will have to really work hard

You need to have multiple skills to excel as a blogger, You need to be a writer, web designer, SEO expert, digital marketer, combined into one.

based on what you have said here, earning as a blogger is very difficult. There might be other better ways to make money online.

If you want to earn, you need to first consider developing skills. If you do not have any skills, it will be very difficult to make money. Skills you need for blogging are easier to master.

To start making money as a beginner in blogging isn't that easy, you have to generate a large fan base to enable you benefit the maximum out of it.

In order to build fan base, your visitors need to subscribe to your blog. This will happen only when you produce high quality content in a regular interval.

Blogging is not really easy , because its not a get rich quick scheme ,it takes time before you cab start earning more money from blogging and that have always been the case ,you need to make quality content , to get visitors

You're correct, when the contents is truly engaging. That will entice visitors hanging more on the blog, looking for more.

Blogging might be one of the ways of making money online but not the easiest way. Blogging is not as easy as it looks except you will just create the blog and there will be no visitor to patronize it.

The only time I can advice people to go into blogging is if the person is resourced and also has passion for reading and writing. Blogging is not fot lazy type or someone that finds it difficult to research.

Blogging is that easy if you cannot create engaging contents in your niche to drive up traffic to your blog.

I think it was easy in the past, between 10 and 15 years ago, when blogging was a newborn activity. Today there is fierce competition, as now exist tons of monetizing blogs about whatever topic/theme. And we know Adsense only pays crumbs, less than having thousands and thousands of daily visits. To reach that goal is compulsory a strong dedication, spending at least 1 year to develop the blog. Experts say it would be more or less 1 whole year without any income, due to the total dedication to the blog. Apart of being difficult, the webmaster must be in condition to maintain household and family without a salary during more or less 12 months.

My take on blogging to earn is the element of luck. I have seen so many bloggers who have a lot of followers even if their blogs are full of errors, boring and some even have false news, .Take the case of one blogger named Mocha who regularly posts fake news like no visa needed for US trip. She has more than a million followers. She is just lucky to be attracting readers. Try to make a decent blog and more likely you will have a hard time getting a thousand followers.

Blogging is never easy to make money with. One needs to focus on a particular niche, build traffic for the site by advertising in various means trying to build real traffic. Then monetizing it with AdSense and seeking to get sponsors. Sometimes it takes years for a blog to be driving consistent passive income for the determined blogger.

No. Blogging is not an easy way to make money. That is the hard truth you have t face and swallow. Blogging Is not meant for the lazy people. If you are not very hard working and dedicated, you'll just fall off the rail trying to think you can do blogging. You must be very serious to do it.

On a forum I belonged to, members were suggesting blogging as being a very good way to make money online, that one needs to just focus on a niche he or she is good in and then making money would be easy. What do you think?
It depends if you have so much traffic on your blog site so then you can say it easy to make money through blog site. So what you should think of is how to get much more traffic to your blog site and after then how to monetize it I guess.

No, blogging is definitely NOT an easy way to make money because of the fact that you really need to put a lot of effort and have patience. In fact ,many bloggers earn nothing at all. If blogging were that easy, most of the people would have been blogging today. It takes A LOT of effort to gain traffic and it takes several years for you to gain recognition online as a blogger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back