What's new

Is Bitcoin the best option or are there better crypto currencies out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I always hear about Bitcoins but I seldom hear about the other options out there. I feel like Bitcoin can be a bit of a risk based on what I have read about it. I don't want to invest in the wrong kind of online currency and have it end up screwing me over in the end. Is Bitcoin really the best option or are there better ones out there for people new to cryptocurrencies?

I always hear about Bitcoins but I seldom hear about the other options out there. I feel like Bitcoin can be a bit of a risk based on what I have read about it. I don't want to invest in the wrong kind of online currency and have it end up screwing me over in the end. Is Bitcoin really the best option or are there better ones out there for people new to cryptocurrencies?
In my own opinion, bitcoin is among the best but there are other cryptocurrencies that might have high returns than bitcoin in the future. But for investment, l don't think you can make a very huge loss from bitcoin Investment even though you can also consider other altcoins like the ethereum, litecoin, ripple and many others.

Yeah bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for investment right now. As it's price reached 24.3k and recorded it's all time high. Many companies and big investors are coming forward to invest so you can definitely try that.

For me, bitcoin is one of the best coins for invesments but that does not make it the only option. I would pick ETH after bitcoin, then, LTC. It depends on you and the type of crypto investment you want.

In my own opinion, bitcoin is among the best but there are other cryptocurrencies that might have high returns than bitcoin in the future. But for investment, l don't think you can make a very huge loss from bitcoin Investment even though you can also consider other altcoins like the ethereum, litecoin, ripple and many others.
Yeah bitcoin is a very nice option to earn profit through investment but not the best as recently litecoin increased by 140% from price around 40$ to 120$ . So we can also make profit from other cryptocurrencies also. So bitcoin is the best but better option.

In my opinion, bitcoin is the best one at the moment as you probably know by it's prices.

Yeah. Bitcoin is always the best option for a good Investor, because of its high opportunity to rise against dollar. But I wl prefer to for another cheaper coin with good prospects. I will even prefer one of the project of Blockchain, Stellar Lumens.

crypto currencies just like any other currency are the same as they tend to be preferences and gaing against one currency on the other just that in Cryptos it is not controlled by any central authority. Bit coin is by far the most popular, best and oldest Cryptos out there. It is also the most adopted and accounts for its very high price. Other ones that are popular and should not be written of are etherum, xrp and litecoin.

We can't say anything about the Bitcoin. Their are many other currencies are also available which they have greater importance. Ethereum is one of of renounce currency. Litocoin is also going speedily.

So far , Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency is the best coin ,however there are new altcoins that worth investing in now that they are low in price ; ripple , Tron , ADA , Chainlink , Stellar and many others.

So far , Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency is the best coin ,however there are new altcoins that worth investing in now that they are low in price ; ripple , Tron , ADA , Chainlink , Stellar and many others.
Yeah!! Bitcoin is the best coin for trading but because it is very costly at the moment now, we have to invest a lot in bitcoin in order to get much gains. I think we should invest in other altcoins that are still cheap now because bitcoin was one of them.

This depends on the term that you are looking for to invest in. Bitcoin in my opinion is the most popular cryptocurrency because it has been around for the longest and it is the first of its kind. Therefore as a long term investment, bitcoin is a very good way to profit if you are able to invest and be patient. However in my opinion, currencies like ethereum and litecoin are also great curriencies that are very profitable and these can be used for short term investments.

Bitcoin, as everybody knows, is the most mainstream digital money out there. This surely impacts the costs as more individuals purchase the digital currency attributable to its fame. Along these lines, on the off chance that you watch out there, Bitcoin could be one of the greatest digital forms of money as far as worth, which normally causes it to seem like truly outstanding to put resources into.

Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency coin right now, especially in terms of its value.
Regardless of that you can choose to invest in other cryptocurrencies out there like Ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoin cash and Tron, these coins are also good and they are capable of yielding high profits on your investment.

If you have the money you can go for Bitcoin, certainly it's the best coin ever. But it's not the only one. If you are on a low budget there is etherium, litecoin, Bitcoin cash etc

There are lots of crypto currency in the world of business but the best among them as far as I know is the Bitcoin for now,I can't say in the nearest future as there are lots of currency struggling to meet up with the Bitcoin.

If you have the money you can go for Bitcoin, certainly it's the best coin ever. But it's not the only one. If you are on a low budget there is etherium, litecoin, Bitcoin cash etc
Those are some of the best alternatives for Bitcoin presently.

With Ethereum considered a close second, and lite coin zooming so fast, it will be a wise decision to invest in them, especially with how expensive Bitcoin has become for the low capacity investors.

Ripple has potential too, but the lawsuit it's facing has dashed hopes of it rising against the wall.

Bitcoin remains the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrency. Even if YFI coin shows some flashes of value in it. Bitcoin remains the most tradable, because it is not highly volatile like other coins that can freely fall very low.

Bitcoin is definitely the biggest and the most valuable Cryptocurrency right now and also for the foreseeable future, even though other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, BCH etc and really trying, but bitcoin is miles ahead of them all. So if you have the money to invest, then go for bitcoin.

Of course bitcoin is currently the best cryptocurrency out there, this isn't up for debate. There are no other cryptocurrency you would in anyway use to compare bitcoin, as it just keeps on rising each day's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back