What's new

Is Askcat really legit

I have just heard that Askcat is a question and answer platform whereby it pays
$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
$1 for an active referral
What is your experience in it?
I am not yet a member for the site but just want to know about the legitimacy of the platform before I can join in there.
It is critical that we do all necessary to validate the authenticity of whatever website before engaging on it because counterfeit sites have saturated the internet, which should be cause for concern.

I'm not always online because of work so I've never heard of Askcat before. I can't really say if the site is really legit or not. But the site features seems okay to me for anybody that want to try it

One of the most important thing to do if you do not want to fall victim of scams and to make money passively online is to carry out proper research on any kind of platform you want to registered with. You must also know that online earning platforms are not get-rich-quick schemes.
making proper research before venturing into any platform is a must for people who do not want to fall victims on the internet. you need to try as much as possible to connect with people who have worked on the platform before.

this is actually my first time of hearing of such platform and i would be really happy if you can do an indepth review of how the platform works or have you been paid before by them.

I'm not always online because of work so I've never heard of Askcat before. I can't really say if the site is really legit or not. But the site features seems okay to me for anybody that want to try it
same issue with me I think that I have not been online often and I dont know anything about askcat I think its a website which we need to properly research on before we can start working on them I know about asknow but not familair with askcat I will do my own research

same issue with me I think that I have not been online often and I dont know anything about askcat I think its a website which we need to properly research on before we can start working on them I know about asknow but not familair with askcat I will do my own research
Actually the website is not a popular one in my own opinion. I've not really heard anyone who said he makes money from it. So it is important to conduct proper research before investing your time or resources.

We cannot assume that every website has arrived until we have confirmed its legitimacy.
I've come across similar websites to this one that pay.

We cannot assume that every website has arrived until we have confirmed its legitimacy.
it is normal for you to make your own research before you venture into any platform. That is what I personally do in order to avoid wasting my time on the internet. I think this particular one is legitimate.

I've come across a website that's comparable, and I've seen users withdraw money from it. The website is called Answeree, but I don't really know much about the one you described.

they usually pay for a period of time and after some time they are gone, that is why i laugh when someone talks about a new investment platform, it would surely fold and not stand the test of time.

$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
I am not yet a member for the site but just want to know about the legitimacy of the platform before I can join in there.
Honestly i have not tried this one. But i will check it out. The payouts looks decent for a side hustle.

$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
I never heard about such a site I only know answeree ir sounds legit it's nice to get paid for answers and questions but the rates is very low 0.014 for an aswer sounds very little

I never heard about such a site I only know answeree ir sounds legit it's nice to get paid for answers and questions but the rates is very low 0.014 for an aswer sounds very little
Can you please share the link to me ?. I want to give a try since it's legit and paying even though it's payment scheme is very low. I will like to make a penny from it

Probably, that is a very low rate. But do you really have experience on how difficult the questions are?. there is a great alternative called course hero in some people use to make money.

Can you please share the link to me ?. I want to give a try since it's legit and paying even though it's payment scheme is very low. I will like to make a penny from it
What I usually advice is that you go on YouTube and watch a real time review and see the earnings proof from the YouTuber before venturing in, as sometime the people here do post for the reason of affiliate.

What I usually advice is that you go on YouTube and watch a real time review and see the earnings proof from the YouTuber before venturing in, as sometime the people here do post for the reason of affiliate.
There are also some scam reviews and ratings on YouTube. There was a platform I got information from on YouTube and ventured into it and after some time I realised it was a scam.

Actually the website is not a popular one in my own opinion. I've not really heard anyone who said he makes money from it. So it is important to conduct proper research before investing your time or resources.

I am not sure about Askcat, but there are other sites on my mind that pay you. There is a site called Answeree that pay people to answer questions posted on their platform.

I am not sure about Askcat, but there are other sites on my mind that pay you. There is a site called Answeree that pay people to answer questions posted on their platform.
I have heard of the website before but I didn't really make proper research of how it works. The kind of questions you are going to answer are the academically related?.

I had an account at answeree and I was very active there. However, I heard that the site was no longer paying that's why quit and left. When I see recent payment proofs I would go back and be active on it once more.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back