What's new

Is Askcat really legit

We cannot really assume that all website has comes until we have confirmed the legitimacy.
I have come across similar website to this one and they are paying.
You are right, if I site doesn't pay me I don't categorise it as legit, before I use the name legit I have to get paid before mentioning that, we have countless of scam site's online.

I'm hearing about the site for the first time. Though, I have heard about similar website in the past, there are modus of operandi does not interest me. And their pay is not encouraging.

The fact that people are looking for illegitimate ways to make money , it makes them to misbehave in most cases.
And they will tend to resort to scamming activities.
That's true, most people online are looking for a way to earn money quick ams they ended up scamming people, that's why we are expected to make research before we can start working on a platform.

That's true, most people online are looking for a way to earn money quick ams they ended up scamming people, that's why we are expected to make research before we can start working on a platform.
Anyone that is looking for quick way to make money on the internet will definitely end up scamming people.
There are different kinds of people online that is why one need to be very careful.

I have just heard that Askcat is a question and answer platform whereby it pays
$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
$1 for an active referral
What is your experience in it?
I am not yet a member for the site but just want to know about the legitimacy of the platform before I can join in there.
This is actually the first time I have heard of this so called Askcat. I think I will have to give it a try to see whether it is legitimate or not. I will update you after my findings.

That's is a good way to earn a extra income online, but you think earning $1 is possible in those kinds of platforms? I seriously need to have at least 2 income streams apart from bizdustry to earn money online.

I think that people should try reliable sites such as JustAnswers instead, as I cannot read any kind of reviews related to the Ask Cat site. There are many other sites that require you to be really good at something or be an expert.

I don't really know if the website is legit because I have never came across this kinds of site, but it will be a good idea to be earning money by answering questions.
I think I have come across a similar platform like that. Most of them are very legitimate because they allow you to make money by answering questions. There are some that pays high amount of money like coursehero.

The scam site have flooded the internet and it is a thing that should raise alarm. It is highly important to ensure that we try as much as possible to confirm legitimacy of any platform before working on it.

Yes, there are many scam sites out there and you must watch out for them. But the good thing is that the internet has also been blessed with many legitimate sites.

It should be noted that there's never a quick way to make money online.
It will definitely strive hard and work harder to make money on the internet.
That's just it, if you come into the market with this mindset of getting rich quick you'll definitely hurt yourself, there's no quick way in earning money, it's a gradual process.
I think that people should try reliable sites such as JustAnswers instead, as I cannot read any kind of reviews related to the Ask Cat site. There are many other sites that require you to be really good at something or be an expert.
Yes, I also think so, but this my first time of hearing about the name justanswers, I'll much appreciate it if you give me a concise explaination on what exactly the site is and how we can earn money.

Last edited:
I think I have come across a similar platform like that. Most of them are very legitimate because they allow you to make money by answering questions. There are some that pays high amount of money like coursehero.
I have never heard of that, earning money in those kinds of platforms will be a good idea, but if you don't have the idea of what you are doing you'll definitely suffer, I'll like to give it a trial.

I have never heard of that, earning money in those kinds of platforms will be a good idea, but if you don't have the idea of what you are doing you'll definitely suffer, I'll like to give it a trial.
Those kind of website are not looking for people who do not have idea of what they are doing. They are looking for people who have knowledge and understanding of some certain things in order to answer questions to make money.
Those kind of website are not looking for people who do not have idea of what they are doing. They are looking for people who have knowledge and understanding of some certain things in order to answer questions to make money.

It sounds new to me, but by the way it looks you can earn a good amount of money there, the sites looks like a survey platforms but is not a survey platforms.

$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
I am not yet a member for the site but just want to know about the legitimacy of the platform before I can join in there.
Though i have not been able to try this earning websites but a friend that claimed to have worked on the websites said its not paying , I won't say anything until i have tried it to know the authenticity of the websites .

It sounds new to me, but by the way it looks you can earn a good amount of money there, the sites looks like a survey platforms but is not a survey platforms.
Yeah, but I don't think it's a survey platforms, the fact that you earn money by answering questions doesn't mean it's a survey platforms, the site is legit, I have tested it.

Yeah, but I don't think it's a survey platforms, the fact that you earn money by answering questions doesn't mean it's a survey platforms, the site is legit, I have tested it.
Yiu can actually earn a good amount of money in those kinds of platforms, the reason why I said that is because it's all available for all countries it doesn't really matters if you are from a low tier country.

Yiu can actually earn a good amount of money in those kinds of platforms, the reason why I said that is because it's all available for all countries it doesn't really matters if you are from a low tier country.
I have not tested it out so I cannot confirm if it is available globally.
I know that most of the similar sites like this works globally and is accept applicants from everywhere.

The payment rate look really good but I will like to know about how far it is going to take you to complete $1 because that means you must have to make more than 80 comments.

$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
I am quite interested in this platform but I would kindly want to see some payment proof before venturing into it in order for me not to be duped by the platform's owner.

Yes, earning money on those kinds of platforms will be a good idea, if you are a student or a teacher you'll definitely enjoy it, but have you check out the platform?

Yes, earning money on those kinds of platforms will be a good idea, if you are a student or a teacher you'll definitely enjoy it, but have you check out the platform?
That's right, if you are a teacher you can actually earn a considerable amount of money working on paid to post sites, we have lots of them you can try them out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back