USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have just heard that Askcat is a question and answer platform whereby it pays
$0.014 for an answer
$0.01 for a question
$1 for an active referral
What is your experience in it?
I am not yet a member for the site but just want to know about the legitimacy of the platform before I can join in there.

I have come across a similar website and I have seen people make withdrawals in the platform. The name of the website is Answeree but the one you mentioned , I don't really know much about it.

I have come across a similar website and I have seen people make withdrawals in the platform. The name of the website is Answeree but the one you mentioned , I don't really know much about it.
I think they are two different websites:
Or the admin of the two platforms is the same one?
One information I am sure that Answeree admin is same as Earn Cash Bond and the two platforms are legit one and pays their members.

One information I am sure that Answeree admin is same as Earn Cash Bond and the two platforms are legit one and pays their members.
I have not heard of earn cash Bond but I know of Answeree. What is the earn cash Bond all about? Is it a paid to post forum or performing the same function just like Answeree.

I don't really know if the website is legit because I have never came across this kinds of site, but it will be a good idea to be earning money by answering questions.

how was your experience with both sites? and do you prefer earning money from bizdustry and forums or these websites?

Thank you very much for introducing us to the site but what I am most interested in how long it is going to take you earn those figures you have actually mentioned . Nobody will want to spend their whole day on a website

how was your experience with both sites? and do you prefer earning money from bizdustry and forums or these websites?
For sure bisdustry because there are more subject and also more familiar with bizdustry but ask cat system is similar to read cash or answeree and If bizdustry add tip feature to tip the author this will be nice or tip commentors. Also earn cash bond has delay in payment these days may admin has offline commitments.

For sure bisdustry because there are more subject and also more familiar with bizdustry but ask cat system is similar to read cash or answeree and If bizdustry add tip feature to tip the author this will be nice or tip commentors. Also earn cash bond has delay in payment these days may admin has offline commitments.
sounds good, do you have proof that the site is legit so I edit the prefix to legit please?

Let me try out and see, but I would really prefer to see some payment proof first.

This is to avoid a situation where I would end up getting scammed by the owner of the platform.

That's seems to be a good way to earn money but if you won't mind my asking how much do you earn working on the site daily? And I also need to see a payment proof.

That's seems to be a good way to earn money but if you won't mind my asking how much do you earn working on the site daily? And I also need to see a payment proof.
I have seen @Yugocean post on Trendri saying Answeree is not legit but may this changes. About AskCat I cannot provide payment proof as not reaching payout of 2 $ PayPal and aiming at this goal exchange with Fergal for some forumcoins.

This my first time hearing about this kinds of site, I think this Worth trying I'll definitely give it a shot, but has anyone here have bad experience working on the site?

This is the first time I have heard about Askcat. I tried to search online in order to find some reviews and I never found any of them. This suggests that it might be really hard to find if it is indeed legit. However, the website does look really professional, though.

This my first time hearing about this kinds of site, I think this Worth trying I'll definitely give it a shot, but has anyone here have bad experience working on the site?
We have had couple of similar site on the website and basically the the one that I've had would pay you for answering questions that are asked by other members of the forum.

We have had couple of similar site on the website and basically the the one that I've had would pay you for answering questions that are asked by other members of the forum.
That's is a good way to earn a extra income online, but you think earning $1 is possible in those kinds of platforms? I seriously need to have at least 2 income streams apart from bizdustry to earn money online.

That's is a good way to earn a extra income online, but you think earning $1 is possible in those kinds of platforms? I seriously need to have at least 2 income streams apart from bizdustry to earn money online.
The question we should be asking is whether the platform is really worth our efforts at all.

This is considering how much effort we have to put in , and also the low payment.

The question we should be asking is whether the platform is really worth our efforts at all.

This is considering how much effort we have to put in , and also the low payment.
That's true, putting good effort will be the only way out, I said that because of the scam that is going on online, we have to be very careful not to fall for a scam site.

That's true, putting good effort will be the only way out, I said that because of the scam that is going on online, we have to be very careful not to fall for a scam site.
We cannot really assume that all website has comes until we have confirmed the legitimacy.
I have come across similar website to this one and they are paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back