Investment into Kiva Workers

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know this form of investment is more into the charity rather than investment. But I was thinking about it if in real world regardless of charity if we could invest into other business and after some years we can get our investment back. Do you think kiva like model is good? Would you invest into Kiva workers?

Do you think spending money on kiva investment is a good idea?

Kiva lending is a trusted site, It doesn't matter if you have enough money, it's very good if you can invest around 10% -20% of your total investment. I haven't invested in Kiva yet.

Honestly, before i go into the investment of kiva worker, i will first of all look into their CVS, the reason for doing that is to check what they have done pertaining to promoting and developing models to achieve a desired result, and also i will check whether they have experience before i invest my money into kiva workers.

Investing your money is always a gamble because you can lose instead of gaining a profit and if the investment scheme happens to be a scam then you will lose all your money. If you have read about KAPA, it is a religious sect that asks for donation to their church. But there is a promise of 30% per month of interest so the new members borrowed money from lenders and some even sold their home to invest in that religious sect. You can guess what happened next. Now the leaders of that group are all in jail.

I know kiva. I tried to apply for loan and they said the program is not available in my location, but I can invest in the listed businesses if I want. Can you believe, if I want loan, my country is not eligible, but someone from my country can invest. I left the site.

Well i am just hearing about kiva workers for the first time, i would have appreciated a well written and detailed review of the site and how their investment model or package works.

I haven't heard about this kiva investment, but I will appreciate if I can know the investment I like to invest into to know how it works, so I will like to know the site and how their investment work, if it profitable or not.

Kiva doesn't pay interest but it does make it easy to give gift certificates. Microplace, in the past, paid up to 3 percent interest, but Tuesday it announced a fund that's paying 5 percent. ... Five percent is great compared to the rates paid by most banks and money market funds.

I know this form of investment is more into the charity rather than investment. But I was thinking about it if in real world regardless of charity if we could invest into other business and after some years we can get our investment back. Do you think kiva like model is good? Would you invest into Kiva workers?

There is no crime in trying. but I always advise people to invest little amount of money in such a business model. Any business that the profit doesn't really come out clearly is not worth investing much

I have not invested in kiva workers before and I do not plan to but on a general it is s good investment site and you van earn up to 20% of your investment on it.

I don't know if they are legit or not but I'm just always afraid to invest in any online platform because most of the online investment is not regulated by the government,I have my own form of investment which is not controlled by any man and that investment is cryptocurrency.

I know very well of kiva platforms , it is a legit platform that would pay you quite handsomely but the sad thing is that it is not available in my country at all.

It is a peer to per lending platform, where you lend money to someone in developing world and you get returns with interest. The program is legit and has been functioning since many years

I don't know much about this site or their services, but if they are legit and offer a decent return on investment then I don't see why not. I think it is up to you at the end of the day.

I don't know about kiva investment before until now that u made mentioned of it in your post thread,so if I am to invest in a charity organizations I will but is not the I will be waiting for nay profit at the end of it tho.

Please let's be wise when it comes to investments and the likes especially those that are online. Most of them prey on the fact that we want to be greedy and make money all the time at very short intervals.

More than making money, Kiva can be a platform to help people who might be able to succeed in life with your little financial help. I have not studied proper terms and conditions for lending and burrowing, therefore, as a lender if you want to invest and make money, you shopuld properly read the terms, especially repayment terms.

Kiva lending is a trusted site, It doesn't matter if you have enough money, it's very good if you can invest around 10% -20% of your total investment. I haven't invested in Kiva yet.

This is my first time of hearing about the Kiva investment platform, but it looks like a pretty good idea for those that are looking at making use of it for business purposes. How it is going to work in my country is something that I am seriously looking at because some won't feel comfortable getting involved from the beginning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back