Investing...

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?

The first is that the person mush be aware that investment entails risk and the person should Invest on businesses that are feasible and he should research well before Investing.

You need to have little experience on the business , thus the first is for you to try and have an understanding of the business you are about to do.

YOu need a high level research. Create a timetable of how you can monitor your investment and still carry on with your day to day activities

The first is that the person mush be aware that investment entails risk and the person should Invest on businesses that are feasible and he should research well before Investing.
that's right, basic knowledge is needed.
I think the first thing to do is to study in the area of investment you want to go into, atleast you should be knowledgeable about it
That's right, have some understanding and knowledge on it.
YOu need a high level research. Create a timetable of how you can monitor your investment and still carry on with your day to day activities
great advice!

Commitment, passion and courage are factors that helps one to succeed when Investing online because it comes with it challenges of loses sometime.

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?

I could propose you check one of my guides I made : https://bizdustry.com/threads/how-to-make-over-150-in-several-weeks-as-passive-income.3634/ It made me over 450$ in 4 months and 170$ for another friend who bought this guide. It is a step by step how to do it to succeed with not more than 30 minutes of day of checking it spread across the day.

If you have no tangible expertise idea about how to run a successful business initiative. You should search online to read tutorials about how to get started on any kind of business.

What advice I can give such person is to think of the type of investment and consider the area where the investment is located with the caliber of people who will work with him. Investment is more than just the capital, it also have something to do with your staffs as they are part of your investment.

First of all the person must have it and must be told that there's risk in investment just like the life he or she is living, and before you can jump into investing verify the kind of investment you want to jump into or placed your money Into because not all investment are real but scam

This is a good topic to discuss because I have seen how people have lost their money for not believing on the simple rule that if the investment scheme is too good to be true then it is not true. With the high yield investments there are so many who were fooled. The last caper was by the group called KAPA that victimized the poor people in the provinces. The poor would sell their land to have the money to invest. Now that leaders of that group are in jail.

The first thing to do is to have positive mindset of setting up an investment.Then go for mentorship either online or offline about the business. After that he should prepare his minds about the risk involve in investment

Investment is good but many people fail because they have no knowledge of the investment they are into, so the first thing is getting a basic or foundation knowledge of the business, then make plans and implement those plans.

Concerning investing and the first thing and individual should do before investing. The individual should be informed about the type of investment or business his going into, you need to mame a research of how the investment or business operates and another thing is risk management and risk tolerance

This is a good topic to discuss because I have seen how people have lost their money for not believing on the simple rule that if the investment scheme is too good to be true then it is not true. With the high yield investments there are so many who were fooled. The last caper was by the group called KAPA that victimized the poor people in the provinces. The poor would sell their land to have the money to invest. Now that leaders of that group are in jail.
I heard about those kind of schemes that targets people in provinces. I guess they're easier to convinced to the point of selling all they have just to Invest and even convincing their relatives and friends to do the same. I know someone who got their life wrecked because they believed and convinced many people to join.

The first thing that anyone should do when it comes to investing is research. This can either be in the form of your own research where you look online as to the reliability of the investment, or you can even consult with someone who is considered to be a professional in that area so that you can make a good and wise decision.

I'll suggest to check website properly where they want to invest.. If it should be profitable then they've to invest otherwise they shouldn't be.

For a novice investor, the proper way to invest is by carrying out a proper research on the platform or business that you want to invest in, after you have gained the requisite knowledge about the investment plan and you are convinced that the investment is genuine, you are okay with the expected returns on the investment, then the next step is to invest in the business.

The first thing is that the person must study the field he wants to go into also, the person must be aware that all business involve risk. The person should also make reaserch about the area he wants to site the business and the type of people that'll work for him.

Investing to a business man is just like planting to a farmer, you must plant to harvest you must invest to make profit, if you do not invest you can not make more money. Investment is very important because it helps to create forther wealth for a business man or an investor. Investment also enhance development of a nation.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back