What's new

Investing!

empire1

Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone invested in something or someone?

Investing can be good or bad, just knowing what you are getting into and learning, plus understanding. Well, Learn something new every day and we all make mistakes. Yet mistakes can lead to you lossing money or yet investing and losing an item or whatever that's not money related.

The point that I ask, Has anyone invested in something, What's your purpose and why. I know that investing in a block of land and then just keeping it for years will make you a profit once you sold that block of land. What's Your finance again in terms of investing.

I remember I had a teacher who owns a 600sq feet of land that he had for over five years that he told me about and he had no plans on using it but keeping the land till retirement then maybe he will sell it and or use it. But at the time it's double the price. That's a good investment right there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back