What's new

Investing Into Technology

Investment into technological services and advancement can be very rewarding and profitable from a long term perspective.
The truth is ,the future is technological .

Investing into technology is always rewarding depending on the exact business you are trying to invest in , for example starting a business of selling mobile phones and laptops in the school are ,

I've actually heard a situation whereby people sell old tech gadgets for a very big amount of money because it contains some precious things like gold that can be reused. I think people who bought certain things in the 80s and even the 90s can make some profit from it.

Investing into technology is always rewarding depending on the exact business you are trying to invest in , for example starting a business of selling mobile phones and laptops in the school are ,
That is a nice idea , but to me I consider this as a business. Investing in technology to my understanding maybe investing on research that could come out with inventions which you could possibly generate profit out of it.

Investment into technology is not bad it self but the process of the investment is very key in determining whether the investment would be profitable or not.
It is

That is a nice idea , but to me I consider this as a business. Investing in technology to my understanding maybe investing on research that could come out with inventions which you could possibly generate profit out of it.
You are right, I am talking about the direct business and not investing because in my own point of view , you need a huge amount of money for you to be able to invest and make good profit on technology.

Technology is really growing at a very high rate and as a result if people can be able to invest profitably and know the right area to invest in technology the profit will really be much. Personally I have no plans of investing in technology now

I believe that technological advancement is one of the most fastest growing things in the world. I will always advise that you should invest into technology businesses that you think I'll give you a good return of investment.

You are right, I am talking about the direct business and not investing because in my own point of view , you need a huge amount of money for you to be able to invest and make good profit on technology.
That is true because of the fact that we will have to carry out research to understand and know so many things about technologies that could be profitable to investors. This will not be a minute sum of money.

Technology is advancing everyday and before we know it , we won't be able to do anything without the help of technology, and that's why people are investing hugely on technology .
I believe that technological advancement is one of the most fastest growing things in the world. I will always advise that you should invest into technology businesses that you think I'll give you a good return of investment.

Frankly speaking I was suprise to hear that technology is a good place by which we can invest I was suprise when I get to a supermarket and see a robot bringing item that was store in high level of the shop where human hands cant be reach that is an advance of technology so serious if you chose to invest in technology there is nothing wrong with that but be careful the feild of technology you invest with some of them may cost you huge amount of money

Wow , that means everything is very much achievable in the online space. If affiliate marketing could generate such then that means it is quite possible for people to even make more than that.
You should also know that there are those who are into the business and have never made even up to 10k and that's just it. There are those doing well in every line of business and there are those that aren't doing so well.

Okay , I seems to understand the point you are trying to arrive at . you mean that the most important thing for me at my early stage of my training is to be much more acquainted with graphic designing ?

I reckon that you must opt for the course you like the most. In my case, I prefer to learned how to write. This is because i love to write and pursue a career as a writer.

I reckon that you must opt for the course you like the most. In my case, I prefer to learned how to write. This is because i love to write and pursue a career as a writer.
Writing is not bad , it is a way you can be making money as a freelancer on the Internet if you are really good at marketing your skill.
You need to understand that there will always be a demands for writing material as long as Internet exist.

I have never heard of of this in my entire Life. It's somewhat unfamiliar to me, well it's a nice idea though. The process of collecting the gold and the tools to be used is the case of concern.

Frankly speaking I was suprise to hear that technology is a good place by which we can invest I was suprise when I get to a supermarket and see a robot bringing item that was store in high level of the shop where human hands cant be reach that is an advance of technology so serious if you chose to invest in technology there is nothing wrong with that but be careful the feild of technology you invest with some of them may cost you huge amount of money
Technology is where the world is headed as the advancement in technology is already on the rise and it would just be a matter of time before so many people begin to regret why they didn't invest in technology while they still can.

You should also know that there are those who are into the business and have never made even up to 10k and that's just it. There are those doing well in every line of business and there are those that aren't doing so well.
Well that is true but most importantly so many people have have difficulties achieving their life dreams in terms of business , but does it really mean that there is something they are lacking behind that prevent them from achieving success ?

Making investments into technology and technologically related services can be very profitable.
The future is technological and if you key into it it has the potential to give huge returns.

its a good investment if you know what you want and make enough research, findings and data-proven analysis, there are tons of ways to go about it and profitable niches to go into, just play your own part well and get a mentor in that regard

Well that is true but most importantly so many people have have difficulties achieving their life dreams in terms of business , but does it really mean that there is something they are lacking behind that prevent them from achieving success ?
If you're not doing well in a particular niche then that would only mean that there's something you're not doing well because as long as there people doing well in that niche, it means there's still something you haven't figured out yet.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back