What's new

Investing Into Technology

Your skill might really be top notch or a world class skill but if you don't know how to market yourself on this space then you will definitely struggle to survive with earning from the online market.
This is exactly one of the reason I may not be particularly interested in freelancing , I know it is profitable . you just have to break the chain of trust on people and everything will be okay but the marketing aspect is what I'm afraid I may not be able to do.

This is exactly one of the reason I may not be particularly interested in freelancing , I know it is profitable . you just have to break the chain of trust on people and everything will be okay but the marketing aspect is what I'm afraid I may not be able to do.
Well, nobody knows it all. All you have to do is to take online courses from professionals to build your marketing spirit and change the perspective to how you see things and how business works.

Well, nobody knows it all. All you have to do is to take online courses from professionals to build your marketing spirit and change the perspective to how you see things and how business works.
I know if I am determined I will definitely do it but for now my areas of concentration is on how to make money from my own personal website. I need to have a blogging platform and also to trade cryptocurrency as an additional online business.

I know if I am determined I will definitely do it but for now my areas of concentration is on how to make money from my own personal website. I need to have a blogging platform and also to trade cryptocurrency as an additional online business.
That is also good to be honest with you. If you can develop your blogging website then you will be able to even earn money online as an affiliate marketer and make money from the contents you post.

It's best to invest in technology these days because of technology trends. Today the world has embraced technology and anyone who invests in it can make a ton of money.

That is also good to be honest with you. If you can develop your blogging website then you will be able to even earn money online as an affiliate marketer and make money from the contents you post.
How will I be able to make money as an affiliate marketer with my blogging platform ? because I always believe that the best way you can generate money with blogging is mainly front google adsense.

How will I be able to make money as an affiliate marketer with my blogging platform ? because I always believe that the best way you can generate money with blogging is mainly front google adsense.
Apart from Google AdSense which is also a way of marketing other people's businesses, you can still advertise other businesses related to the content you do post of your blog site.
And if people patronize businesses through your link, you will earn a commission.

I think people a lot of make money from technology because we are technology world so you can make money through using your phone whatever.
It is good to make money from technology we are in the age of technology. Making new things that will be useful for the country is a good initiative aspect of life.

Apart from Google AdSense which is also a way of marketing other people's businesses, you can still advertise other businesses related to the content you do post of your blog site.
And if people patronize businesses through your link, you will earn a commission.
Alright Thanks.What if people are only interested to make money through Google adsense , don't you think this will be profitable without having to rely on affiliate marketing ?

Alright Thanks.What if people are only interested to make money through Google adsense , don't you think this will be profitable without having to rely on affiliate marketing ?
I would be profitable if your blogging website gets to the stage actually but like you know, making a hundred dollars in a month will always be better than making eighty dollars.

If you don't know how to sell yourself in this environment, even if your expertise is top notch or of the highest caliber, you will find it difficult to make a living from the online market.

I would be profitable if your blogging website gets to the stage actually but like you know, making a hundred dollars in a month will always be better than making eighty dollars.
I am trying to understand because if I am interested to have a blogging platform I will only focus to generate money through Google adsense , I believe that will save me a lot of stress rather than seeking to make money through affiliate marketing.

Everything in the world right now it's basically circled around technology. This is why it is needed for almost every department in life. Investing in technology is definitely going to bring your significant profit.

I am trying to understand because if I am interested to have a blogging platform I will only focus to generate money through Google adsense , I believe that will save me a lot of stress rather than seeking to make money through affiliate marketing.
The idea is to do what would make you comfortable. I am not saying you can't make money from your blog site through that method, I am just stating other ways you can put your blog site to good use to earn more.

The idea is to do what would make you comfortable. I am not saying you can't make money from your blog site through that method, I am just stating other ways you can put your blog site to good use to earn more.
Affiliate marketing is another area of concentration entirely. So many people are generating money with affiliate marketing. Even if I would have to add it to my source of income as a blogger then I need to learn it.

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Smartphones have gold in their chips worth $0.05c

Here

Is it really true that our daily gadgets contain pure gold? I've heard of these RUMORS but I have personally never in my life seen such things in the gadgets that I've spoilt so far. Unless maybe I didn't look for it well enough.

Affiliate marketing is another area of concentration entirely. So many people are generating money with affiliate marketing. Even if I would have to add it to my source of income as a blogger then I need to learn it.
It's a site thing that affiliate marketing is actually a money well for so many people and many are into the small scale type of affiliate marketing these days. Let alone for someone who will be doing it full time on their blog site.

It's a site thing that affiliate marketing is actually a money well for so many people and many are into the small scale type of affiliate marketing these days. Let alone for someone who will be doing it full time on their blog site.
Well affiliate marketing could be profitable , just that I haven't really seen many people making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis . I know it could actually generate some money. .
Have you really seen a successful affiliate marketer before ?

Well affiliate marketing could be profitable , just that I haven't really seen many people making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis . I know it could actually generate some money. .
Have you really seen a successful affiliate marketer before ?
Yes, I have actually seen an affiliate marketer. It's just a very young girl that celebrated her eighteenth birthday this year also celebrating making over two million from affiliate marketing program.

Yes, I have actually seen an affiliate marketer. It's just a very young girl that celebrated her eighteenth birthday this year also celebrating making over two million from affiliate marketing program.
Wow , that means everything is very much achievable in the online space. If affiliate marketing could generate such then that means it is quite possible for people to even make more than that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back