Investing Into Technology

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Smartphones have gold in their chips worth $0.05c

Here

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Here

I have heard from many peoples There is gold in the circuits of smartphones and old mobile phones, and in addition there is gold in the motherboard and other parts of the computer.I have accumulated about 30 kg circuits of old mobile phones and in addition to that about 10 kg computer circuits.I watched a lot of videos from youtube but I still don't understand how to get gold out of these Circuit chips.

Wow this is the first my attention is been drawn to these and I am pretty excited and would define make more research on these, although I guess I should start with the video you posted.

I think people a lot of make money from technology because we are technology world so you can make money through using your phone whatever.

Yeah in my own perspective making money from technology is good and in my side slot of people gain alot with phone

I never knew that personal technology had small amounts of gold in them! That's super interesting. I don't think it would be practical to invest in lots of hardware for it's gold though. If it's true about how little gold is in there and what it's worth, there's no point I don't think unless you could acquire a lot of hardware for free but there's other things you could do that would yield more return.

Here

Wow.... like seriously. But how can one separate this good from the motherboard and co. Because its even had to see any gold like materials in the body

Wow if not that I read this post, how would I have known that there's gold in almost all our appliances. Knowledge is indeed powerful, I will do more research on this.

Investing into technology is the best thing for you to do these days because of the trend of technology. Today the world has embraced technology and anyone invest in it will make good money.

I never knew that my computer has real gold. However, I really doubt if it is pure gold. If computers really had pure gold, then do'nt you think that computers would become very, very expensive? I believe that gold in CPU or GPU is in a very, very small quantity, isn't it? However, it seems a really good idea to buy old computers and then melt away all the gold in it and then sell that gold for real money if the gold is indeed pure. However, I really do not have any knowledge in regards to this.

Investing in technology would be a very lucrative venture because the technology industry is quite lucrative as everyone want to use the latest technological gadgets. I read on the news two days ago of the United Kingdom army during a training exercise with rocket for each soldiers to be able to fly in battle zones. This kind of technology will turn out to be very expensive and those that have invested in the company will be smiling to the bank right now.

Here

I have not realy see the potential in the old unused computers and smart phones,reason why some individual always ask me about any old computer whenever i went to get my pc repair.It is realy a good venture to go into if one has the link on where to dispose these unused parts.

Thanks never knew that.was the case, well if lots of people know about this already and still not making a run for it then maybe there is a reason for that, it could be melting part or something else if not this should be a common practice now

I want to think we have all come to the point in the world where we all cannot do without the use of technology in one way or the other in running our businesses or privete lives. It is just too efficient when you deploy technology in business

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning why do people not invest in tech, well I don't know about this because i do think people are investing in tech a lot these days as we are moving into all things digital these days if you asked me

Wow, nice info. I think a lot of people are of the opinion that you need large sums of money to make an investment in tech firms.

I have a former colleague who is into junk business for electronics items. Their company buys in wholesale old computers, devices and peripherals. He said that some parts can still be reused that they also earn from that. But their main line are the expensive metals that are in microchips or what's inside the computer. They earn because there are few businesses like that.

A very good write up from you. It was well informative and educating. The video also did justice to it. Technology is the new oil and would stay as long as the world exist, so, it's a profitable path to invest in.

That is a very good tip you have given there. Indeed most people are used to disposing off such tech gadgets when they get old and not working anymore. Yet they contain gold in them that can be sold at good prices or be reused to repair other broken gadgets. Now I have learnt to never throw old gadgets away.

Technology stocks offer investors a lot of opportunities. In fact, the sector offered the highest returns of all ranked market sectors . Those strong returns, however, do not mean the technology sector is without risks. ... It's an area full of opportunity, but also some risk.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back