What's new

Investing Into Technology

Wow, your last point about the gold in a smartphone just blew me away. Still can't believe there is gold somewhere In those phones that are being disposed after use.

This look like it's going to be a very good business idea and even more so is effect that you do not have to spend so much money in order to start.

Technology presently in our world is what runs the world bringing so many things together and making use of them simultaneously.

The world is growing into different types of technology now so investing into technology now is the best time before the world realise it's a big business

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Smartphones have gold in their chips worth $0.05c

Here

Thanks for this piece of information,no time to waste,I have some disposable laptop and desktop at my bin,I have always thought of renewable income and this is just what I needed.

Invest in technology, technology can boost growth in companies of all sizes. An investment in new technology can result in reduced costs....Technology stocks offer investors a lot of opportunities and it offers the highest return

I don't really get what is going on so most of my phone that crash broke or spoilt in it there's a gold that can Worth buying new or saving

technology makes us to know many things, technology also brings us out of ilitracy , investing on technology might be great despite the fact that I have never tried it ,but it's sounds great

Investing into a new technology most especially is one of the fastest ways to stimulate growth and make your business more competitive.

This.is one good means of making cool money as well too from old and unusable electronics we have inniur stores. Since some of these electronics still have some form of gold coatings that are still useful for other purposes, we can easily harness them for money

It is absolutely the best thing to do now. Investing into technology will contain to yield exponentially because technology is growing everyday and people will keep using them creating more opportunities

In the world today, investment in technology is the best investment because technology is currently ruling the world and most people on early us of technological product like phones, laptop, cars etc.

Technology as we all know is taking over the world. Investing into technology is a good prospect, sometimes the profit doesn't comes immediately but it would definitely

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Here

If seen people buy scraps of computers, cars and mobile phones.
I had no idea there was so much to gain from such business.
Some people even sell these scraps back to the technology industries that produce them and get paid.

I think I have heard this before from a colleague who was also working with someone recycling phones but the challenge for me is that you need many phone chips to be able to sell at a reasonable amount and I only have one phone.

Reall

Here

Really?
Gold in mobile phones and PCs?
I'll need to make more findings about this.

Here

Woow, I never knew that our computer motherboard and CPU have gold in them. Now I know why some of people buy old computer and spoilt computer. Years back one of them knock on my door to know if I have old computer gadget or phone I would love to sell.

Here

It is actually a profitable business.
I see scavengers who go about picking up scrap parts of these devices.
They get to sell it to a recycling company and get paid off.

Investing in technology is very lucrative and a good step in the right direction. If the government invested more into modern technology, it could be used to fight insecurity issues.

Invest in technology ... Information technology can boost growth in companies of all sizes. An investment in new technology can result in reduced costs

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back