What's new

Investing Into Technology

There are just so many ways to make money and majority of the ways are overlooked! Probably because its easy for a person to just be contented with his or her post.

Thanks for the information tho, to get a reasonable amount of gold, you need to invest alot into it getting lots and lots of used or bad techs maybe thats why most dont invest in it.

Some Electronic devices have gold in them, however, it will cost a lot of money to extract gold from these devices. Probably you will be spending more money to extract gold compared to the amount earned from gold

Almost every sphere of life now is leaning and making technology take the center stage and in fact to me, there is no other feasible business to go into beyond tech right now.

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Smartphones have gold in their chips worth $0.05c

Here

Wow what an amazing information. I have never seen or heard of this before. To have pure gold in an old PC, and to think that a lot of these gadgets ends up in the trash especially when they are no longer functioning.

Investing in technology is complicated and as a result I don't have to look for any complicated form of investment, it might be profitable but the ability to engage in any investment that is not straight forward to me is not there.

Since we know technology trends in our time, investing oyr money into tech, it's a wise one, depending whst we want to accomplish with such tech.

The money and other resources (electricity, time, etc.) you spend to extract gold from computer and mobile devices is very small compared to the gold you can extract

Yeah in my own perspective making money from technology is good and in my side slot of people gain alot with phone
I think technology is the best thing that anyone can invest into at this moment and expect to make very good amount of money because there is always a high demand for technology car tools among the population as technology has a way of doing things for us.

This is an interesting read indeed to have come to know that these things have some gold in them. We should be interested to see how we can possibly extract these gold's before discarding the old phones or systems

Just came to me that why people do not invest in tech, old tech and or maybe new tech? If you think about it you can make money from old PCs hardware but mostly they just get thrown out in the trash.

You all should know that motherboards and CPUs and GPUs and anything with boards have gold in them, yes real gold that's very very fine. IF you had 100 computers and removed the gold and then melt the gold together, look how much money that is worth? then other parts in the system can be worth a good amount.

We all see that tech gets old and we trash them, but people do not see in details the cost that they might lose f you melt them down and sell them on so that the parts can be reused in new PCs or maybe part of a car.

Smartphones have gold in their chips worth $0.05c

Here

I have a friend that does phones servicing and in the hub where they operate,there are individuals that take this scrap metal and aluminium as their major job.They source for the scrap unused phones and pc from these service persons and buy them up,then the garther them up to the smelter who use them for recyclying.

Investing in technology can never be overemphasized. I believe the world is now going Digital and one need to position his or her self in a way that he won't be left behind in the next couple of years

A very good write up from you. It was well informative and educating. The video also did justice to it. Technology is the new oil and would stay as long as the world exist, so, it's a profitable path to invest in.
Indeed you are right, technology is the new oil. Any investment in technology is a good one. Our generation today is ruled by technology and it is gradually taking over everything. Its safe to say we can almost do notting without technology.

Making money from technology is good in my opinion but is not everyone that can fit into it that's the problem we are facing here in developing countries we have the passion but the environment is not conducive.
Post automatically merged:

Making money from technology is good in my opinion but is not everyone that can fit into it that's the problem we are facing here in developing countries we have the passion but the environment is not conducive.

Investing into technology is one of the greatest investment in the world. Because everything we do now is all about technology. No matter how little the task maybe technology is always involved.

This post is a good idea,i am very delighted to read this post because i have just learnt a few things and it'll help me in my dealings with tech.

The world developed greatly today because of the level of technology that has ventured into the world. Investing in technology will make the world a better place as well

If you look at every sphere of human endeavour right now there is no part that technology is not the one taking the centre stage so any investment in it will be very reflective.

I prefer investing in silver because it is in higher demand by the electronic companies. They are using silver to make some of the the motherboard of most of the electronics gadget we use at home.

Technology is this reason why the world is moving on today, without technology there won't be anything like internet. Today many people works online and make so much amount of money, that's is because of technology. It is the best thing that ever happened to us

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back