What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

Yeah I think the real estate business is a profitable venture ,many have made profit off the business so you could start now and make your gains , you just need to have an idea on the way to carry the business , since there are companies in charge of it
Well I just believe that it is one of the most profitable form of investment one can also venture into, during the pandemic people who invested in real estate will have make a lot of money by now.

In the event that you have a decent paying position and can pay a home loan, contributing is a decent chance at this moment. It's hard to concede that you may be assuming somebody's misfortune however since they're most likely going through difficulties and need the cash. In any case, then again, on the off chance that you don't put resources into their property, another person will do it. Assuming you feel your work probably won't be steady this coming year, don't consider putting resources into land since it may wind up harming you monetarily.

I think the poster was talking about the investment into real estate as a business during the pandemic period, asking if its bringing money or not during the pandemic time.
Oh people are still doing it during this pandemic , in some countries the business is still booming and trending and I think it's mostly those countries that are not affected by the pandemic too much

Investment in real estate can never go wrong during the pandemic or not, it is very possible to make more profit during the pandemic though seeing that a lot of peoplelook for what to invest in during the pandemic

Oh people are still doing it during this pandemic , in some countries the business is still booming and trending and I think it's mostly those countries that are not affected by the pandemic too much
I know people are doing the business during the pandemic but there movements are limited, so people are not able to buy a new house or rented a new apartment due to the stay at home order,

Putting resources into land is some that is consistently dependable, simply get the required assets and you would bring in cash, if with a pandemic. However many individuals lost their positions, yet getting a spot to remain is consistently a first concern.

Investing in real estate during the pandemic is as the same as other times. Real estate is a profitable investment and yields profits especially when it has to with selling of houses.
Investing into real estate during pandemic is also lucrative but when doing so you make sure you don't invest in to costly properties that people cannot afford.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

Do you think it's a good investment to be in real estate?
I think that during the pandemic a real estate business may not be a good idea because there are many people that are struggling financially and as a result there will be less people that are looking to actually buy a house in this time.

You must seek professional advice in matters concerning real estate investment but I don't think pandemic had effect in real estate

Investing into real estate during the pandemic was relatively booming because shelter is one of the basic necessities of life. It is always advisable to seek a professional adviser or a realtor in cases like this.

I don't see anything wrong with investing in real estate during pandemic is not really bad, if actually you have capital to invest on it, is a good business to go into.

I think we are going to see a lot of new changes with the pandemic around. I am wondering if the real estate is a hot market right now considering a lot of people are selling their lands, homes etc. And that means there is opportunity coming out for those who want to get the most out of the real estate.

I do not think the real estate market was hot or fast moving during the pandemic last year.
A lot of people were on lockdown, probably after the lockdown phase, the market welcomed clients.
But, the market was not fast moving for that sector during the pandemic.

Due to how poor the economy was during the pandemic, people sold out their properties in order to survive.
It could have been a good time to go into real estate, but I am not really sure how thriving the business was at that time.

Real estate is a very viable opportunity for income irrespective of the pandemic. Due to urbanization and new settlements sprouting up everywhere, you can easily buy a land and develop it for future sale.

Investing into real estate during the pandemic was relatively booming because shelter is one of the basic necessities of life. It is always advisable to seek a professional adviser or a realtor in cases like this.
I think the pandemic was really a bad time for those in real estate. Purchase of properties was low because many were indoors. Tenants couldn't even pay their rents during that period.

Well it is actually very lucrative business and it also very productive but then I guess the business that normally grow during the pandemic is the food business and also chemist business

Land and landed properties are necessities and they so sell always when in the pandemic era. In fact, the price will be dip during the pandemic, this is when to buy it and sell after the pandemic. Because real estate is always lucrative.

The real estate sector did not get to suffer from much effect of the Corona virus pandemic and I believe it is still profitable always.

Investing into real estate is a good thing.I don't feel one would gain enough profit if one invest in real estate during the pandemic. This is because people won't buy properties during such times.

Investing into real estate is a good thing.I don't feel one would gain enough profit if one invest in real estate during the pandemic. This is because people won't buy properties during such times.
I don't think it is a bad idea to invest in real estate in a time like this. People will be eager to sell off their properties to cushion the effect of the pandemic and you re-sell at a much higher price in order to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back