What's new

Investing into real estate during Pandemic?

If they are not refunding the money I have used in purchasing the land ,then obviously no matter what they are doing I'll still use the land, as long as all the documents that prove my real ownership is available.
Before they give you the land in the first place, you must have signed some documents that binds you and the contracts in case you default. It is very difficult to fight the government and succeed in a situation like this.

Like @Alexander has said above, there will always be a demand for real estate. I am not a professional so I cannot tell if the demand has increased or decreased because of the pandemic; it doesn't seem like the pandemic has effected the demand for real estate to me.
I don't see reason why the pandemic will affect the demand for real estate. This should remain the same. Moreover I don't think investing in real estate without having enough amount of money will have any effect. Because it is what you have that you will invest on.

I can tell you that during the pandemic, real estate was one of the business that thrived very well because majority came to see the reason for the use of investment and not relying on a single income.

It is good to invest into real estate but during pandemic most times as at last year it was really affected based on what happened to the world and economy.
Every industry had a blip, their isn't an industry that will come out boldly in an offline say saying, the pandemic never really halt it down.
Post automatically merged:

Real estate investment will always be a lucrative investment scheme covid19 time or post covid19. Cos people are still making services of a house.

Last edited:
Before they give you the land in the first place, you must have signed some documents that binds you and the contracts in case you default. It is very difficult to fight the government and succeed in a situation like this.
Well I understand since the government are the owner of the Land they can decide what rule that will be suitable, in this case that means I do not have full control of my land to do whatever I like with it.

Well I understand since the government are the owner of the Land they can decide what rule that will be suitable, in this case that means I do not have full control of my land to do whatever I like with it.
Government lands are the best to buy when you wants to invest in real estate but their terms and conditions are always strict that when you violate it, you will not go unpunished for it.

Government lands are the best to buy when you wants to invest in real estate but their terms and conditions are always strict that when you violate it, you will not go unpunished for it.
I wonder why they will be giving a strict rules and regulation in something that you have purchase ,I would like to know the reason behind the strict rules and regulation they are giving in your property.

I wonder why they will be giving a strict rules and regulation in something that you have purchase ,I would like to know the reason behind the strict rules and regulation they are giving in your property.
Investing in into estate most times can be very challenging when it comes to times of pandemic because most people are being affected by the pandemic I will not have enough money to buy real estate properties.

It is not only the government that gives such rules. Private organizations also does it some times especially when you bought a land in an estate, you must not deviate from the design they gave you when you bought it or else, the property will be taken away from you.

Investing in into estate most times can be very challenging when it comes to times of pandemic because most people are being affected by the pandemic I will not have enough money to buy real estate properties.
During that time is also the best time for you to buy real estate properties at the cheaper rates from people who are eager to sell because of one reason or the other , some people were still buying.

During that time is also the best time for you to buy real estate properties at the cheaper rates from people who are eager to sell because of one reason or the other , some people were still buying.
It is very challenging investing into estate during pandemic maybe very difficult because people will not have enough money to purchase on real estate properties.

Real estate investment is one of the best investment irrespective of the season and time. It is definitely something that people cannot do without.

It is very challenging investing into estate during pandemic maybe very difficult because people will not have enough money to purchase on real estate properties.
Since some people do not have enough money to have invested that time,i think they could have become a real estate agent and make some money with them to start their investment journey.

During that pandemic periods, a lot of people were still investing in real estate because they consider that time as the best opportunity for them to invest since most land and housing will be cheap at that time.

Pandemic or no pandemic, people will always purchase real estate. You can confirm that from the stats of purchases during the pandemic lockdown period.

Something is actually for certain , the realty has actually went down its own worth amidst pandemic , ergo I believe financial assets could be created currently because the costs are actually reduced.

Real estate investment is one of the best investment irrespective of the season and time. It is definitely something that people cannot do without.
Investing into real estate business during the pandemic outbreak did not really bring forth good Income just because there's a lockdown and there's no opportunity of going out to look for accommodation.

Yeah I think the real estate business is a profitable venture ,many have made profit off the business so you could start now and make your gains , you just need to have an idea on the way to carry the business , since there are companies in charge of it

Investing into real estate is really a great one any time, any season. You really Ned to give an insight into this. During pandemic, most individuals got some rwal estate properties

Yeah I think the real estate business is a profitable venture ,many have made profit off the business so you could start now and make your gains , you just need to have an idea on the way to carry the business , since there are companies in charge of it
I think the poster was talking about the investment into real estate as a business during the pandemic period, asking if its bringing money or not during the pandemic time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back