Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not a fan of Elon Musk, but I know he has done some good things over the years, and I'd say SpaceX is important to some regard. Would it be a good idea to invest in SpaceX ever? Would there be any reason to invest in SpaceX?

I am not a fan of Elon Musk, but I know he has done some good things over the years, and I'd say SpaceX is important to some regard. Would it be a good idea to invest in SpaceX ever? Would there be any reason to invest in SpaceX?
As individual investors we can't invest in SpaceX as it's a private company and for now, it's not listed on the stock exchange, it should be done differently, but I don't have much understanding of how you can invest in a private company.

I, like you, am not a fan of Elon, I don't like him more than I like him, and I wouldn't invest in his company, because even though he has successful projects, he has a lot of failures. Over the past year, I have seen at least two rockets that he built simply exploded, and this does not inspire hope.

SpaceX is making reusable rockets, and I am sure it will be a profitable company in the future when there is a rise in space tourism. However, before you can invest the company needs to be publicly traded. There have been speculations that the company might release IPOs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back