What's new

Investing in real estate business with a friend, is that a good or not?

You can invest in real estate with your friend if you help us that he is also have an interest in it. Both of you must have the same interest when it comes to investing in Real estate. There's a problem if he has a get-rich-quick mindset.

I don't see anything wrong with that idea infact, i feel it's a very good idea. It's better to do business with a friend especially if he or she is a very trusted friend than with a total stranger.

It is good if only the friend is trustworthy and have character worthy of emulation. But before going into partnership, there should be a legal agreement between both parties to prevent mishap.

I think it's not a good option to do bussiness with your friend may be in future you come across many complication .Its better to wait and arrange money by your own
Going into real estate business with friend I don't think is a good idea for me because I don't really like to do any business with anyone to avoid any problem, so going into business with friend is not good idea.

If you can do business with your friend, but I recommend that you make the legally documented separation, since it is a long-term investment and future conflicts should be avoided. I have 2 aunts who bought a piece of land and made the legal separation, and then the land was sold separately.
I think that should be the way to go, because in business and not just only in the real estate sector,you should be able to do the needful by providing a legal document that will be binding on the parties that are involved.

It depends on the agreement being done between both parties. Two people investing in real estate with the main arrangement of sharing it among themselves equally is better. Any other arrangement may not really be suitable

You can conduct not just real estate but any kind of business with your friend provided you have a written agreement and everything is written in black and white. if you have a signed in document, there will be no problem.

There's no problem doing a real estate business with a friend only If the friend is a trusted one because some people are really funny , they will be looking for every opportunity to make the business their own .all you need is trust between each other .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back