What's new

Investing in real estate business with a friend, is that a good or not?

I
Investing in real estate business with a friend is a good idea when you really have trust for that your friend because these days friend sometimes are betrayers so you have to be very wise and be investigated before going into such partnership.
If their is high level trust, understanding between the two friends, their is no problem partnering to own a real estate investment. I've seen that happen in the past and they have profit from it and they're still together running the investment together.

Partnership investment scheme is still encouraging at times especially when the two partners are great friends that work in unity it will surely bring success for them in the long run.

If they love themselves as friends, and have done business related deals and became successful around them, then their is nothing to panic around their investment together. Surely they will still drive to success with another investment option.

Investing in real estate with a friend its really depends, because for me I don't running a business with a friend I like running my business on my own.

If you are planning on buying the land with your friend and split the profit later when it sold, why not? It's a good plan seeing that you alone can't get the land because of the cost right now. Talk to your friend about it first and here what he got to say on it
Well, it is good to invest in real estate with a friend that is trustworthy, because it is only trust that keeps good business relationship between partners and friends.

Well. If you think your friend is a type of trust worthy person to go into this type of business with, then all fine and good. We don't know your friend better than you do. So, you decide it

It depends on the relationship that exists between you and your friend. If you trust your friend that he will not disappoint you, you can partner with him to buy the land otherwise, I would advise you to save up more money to buy the one you can afford to pay for and buy.

It depends on the relationship that exists between you and your friend. If you trust your friend that he will not disappoint you, you can partner with him to buy the land otherwise, I would advise you to save up more money to buy the one you can afford to pay for and buy.
it is very cool to invest in real estate business with a friend when you really trust your friend and you know he has good intentions and ideas on such business. Trust is what keep business going smoothly.

Investing in any kind of business at all with a friend is not a bad thing to do at all. The important thing though is that you guys trust yourself and have knowledge.

Well personally I don't trust people why because I have been scammed and staph at the back by a friend whom I much so trust to be an Angel but he failed that makes me lack confidence in people. to me it is not a good idea I will prefer I give into business alone as an individual entrepreneur without anybody.

It all boils down to the kind of trust or will I say the level of trust that you and your friend have for each other. if you are contended with the level of trust then go ahead and become business partners.

It depends on a lot of things my friend. For me am not someone who famcy the idea of going into a partnership, it's not just what I like.

I won't advice any body to trust in me because I don't even trust myself neither will I trust you, anything can happen at any time, so partnering my business with a friend is a complete error , I rather partner with another co business man

Last edited:
It works both ways in the sense that it can be good and it can also be bad, it totally depends on who you are working with. Is the friend someone you can trust? And how well do you know this friend. Before going into any investment with someone proper investigations should be made on the person

Depends on how well you know your friend and trust him. Anyone can be a business partner - truth is there are even some strangers that are more trusted than friends. It's just a function of how well you know the person

Make sure you people have a proper agreement written down signed by both of you. This is what you people are going to refer to any time there is disagreement. There's nothing bad to go into business with your friend once you trust them.

I am planning on investing in a Land that I saw yesterday but I cannot pay the price on my own. I am thinking of teaming with my friend so that we can buy it together and later sell it off.
We all know that real estate investment is not short term investment but it takes decades to sometimes real the reward if a real estate Business or investment.
Going by this, would it be ideal to go into this investment with my friend or I should jettison the plan?
I think its a good idea you joining haha with your friend in buying the house but you have to have break down rules for the business because partnership business might crush you...

Investing in real estate with a friend is not bad if the friend is a good person who can be able to maintain the agreement you had with him during the partnership

I'm really not a fan of partnership in business but if you think the deal is worth doing I think the best way to be on the safer side is to ensure that all agreement and transaction with your friend is documented and has a legal backing

We really can't generalise or pass judgement on whether to do business with your friend or not. You are his friend and you should be able to know the kind of person he his

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back