What's new

Investing in real estate business with a friend, is that a good or not?

Going into real estate business it's a great investment if only you have knowledge and passion for it. But going into with your friends who don't have so much passion and integrity then I don't think you should go with him or her but if he does then you can go into an agreement along with your lawyers.

Going into real estate business it's a great investment if only you have knowledge and passion for it. But going into with your friends who don't have so much passion and integrity then I don't think you should go with him or her but if he does then you can go into an agreement along with your lawyers.
You are absolutely right Because you should have more about real estate How to invest in the real estate.Investing in which state is a good choice for everyone You can make a lot of money through real estate You can also earn this money when you have complete knowledge about it.

I can only say yes if you trust your friend well enough.when it comes to the aspect of money, people's character generally change.you just have to choose your business partner wisely to avoid story that touch.

I don't see why not if you are your friend are close and you trust each other, then you can go ahead. The best type of business us a partnership, that is when it is a good relationship and not sour.

If you do it right i guess it is. Like have a good deal of papers of agreement if anything happens

Real estate business is a very profitable business around the globe today, most times you don't even have to be the owner of the estate all you need do is secure a house that meets all standard of requirement, get the seller negotiate on price, place it on your website and wait for buyers to show interest. You can invest with anyone as long as there's a written contract signed.

Your are thinking good but if you trust your friend then doing investment with her with full paper work, other wise is not good because at the time no body can be able to trust on any person while he is family member, friend or any one.

It is good and at the same time also bad but I strongly feel that it depends on the level of trust with that particular friend. I have heard and seen great partnership with friends that lasted the test of time compared to some.

I am planning on investing in a Land that I saw yesterday but I cannot pay the price on my own. I am thinking of teaming with my friend so that we can buy it together and later sell it off.
We all know that real estate investment is not short term investment but it takes decades to sometimes real the reward if a real estate Business or investment.
Going by this, would it be ideal to go into this investment with my friend or I should jettison the plan?

It is good for you to invest in real estate business with a friend, partnership business are good and easy to handle, but before going into partnership business you need to know if this partner of yours is trusted.

It is good for you to invest in real estate business with a friend, partnership business are good and easy to handle, but before going into partnership business you need to know if this partner of yours is trusted.
Yes, I've seen where friends joined hands together to build a hotel and name it after their name. Up to this day it is running and bringing profit to both.

Investing in real estate business with a friend is a good idea when you really have trust for that your friend because these days friend sometimes are betrayers so you have to be very wise and be investigated before going into such partnership.

Normally venturing into any business with friends can be as good as bad. It depends on the level of trust each friend has for each other

You can team up with your friend as long as you feel it is necessary, since you don't have the complete funds for acquisition of the land. But always have agreement with your friend, and know your own piece of land, get a survey to survey it out, so everyone knows where his portion ends.

I am planning on investing in a Land that I saw yesterday but I cannot pay the price on my own. I am thinking of teaming with my friend so that we can buy it together and later sell it off.
We all know that real estate investment is not short term investment but it takes decades to sometimes real the reward if a real estate Business or investment.
Going by this, would it be ideal to go into this investment with my friend or I should jettison the plan?
It depends on the kind of friend you want to invest with into real estate investment,if you and your friend think of growing so we'll in the business, definitely you and your friend is going to be successful in it I guess.

Doing any business with someone else is risky, but in this case since it is a landed property you can partnership and have a legal back up with witnesses by so doing your deal can be sealed with no fear of loosing the land.

Whatever venture one desire to go into, one must make sure that you all have common goals to achieve in the business one wishes to go into with a friend.

You can go ahead with the plans but it should be done with a legal practitioner the agreement between the both of you and make sure acquiring the land and everything is done legally for future purposes.

I don't think that it is a good idea to go into business with a friend unless you are able to separate the friendship from teh actual business, because money can often put quite a strain when it comes to the friendship that people have.

If you are planning on buying the land with your friend and split the profit later when it sold, why not? It's a good plan seeing that you alone can't get the land because of the cost right now. Talk to your friend about it first and here what he got to say on it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back