What's new

Investing in housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people who will invest their extra money into homes. They will fix them up and rent them out or they will flip them and sell them. Is this a good business investment? A family friend owns a small business but began investing in homes and now he is a millionaire. It only took 10 years as well.
This work is very good and useful Buying land or doing construction work is considered the best of all businesses. That's right- if we build a house and send it back in a couple of years, we get more than half the profit. The easiest way to start it is to buy a house in a place where there is no population and sell it as soon as the population starts.

Housing investment is like buying house property, lands and building on them for rent to people that need it. So if you want to do this kind of business, I will advise you that as you acquire property, you should do proper documentation of the property to save your self from Court issue. And in time one will make more profit from the property acquired.

It a good idea to deal with, i will really love to go into that....to invest in housing is not child play one need to be rich enough. There is really a lot gain in that business

I know some people who will invest their extra money into homes. They will fix them up and rent them out or they will flip them and sell them. Is this a good business investment? A family friend owns a small business but began investing in homes and now he is a millionaire. It only took 10 years as well.
Yes its a great idea. And this business is very fruitful and beneficial, home investing is good oppturnity to build your bright future.

Investing in homes is not that bad but just have it on your mind that it's not a smooth business but once it comes it brings a great amount of money

Investment in house is profitable especially if you purchase an empty place and make house on it and then sell but it needs a lot of capital if you have enough money then you can start this business otherwise you cannot.

It is a very good business and I love the makeover those houses usually get. If the capital is there and the policies of your location is favourable, then, it is a very good business I would recommend.

You can never go wrong where property is concerned because it never loses its value in terms of it being a necessity. People need to live somewhere. I always say if I ever came into truckloads of money, I'd set up a nice apartment block, set it up with 24/7 security and rent it out. But you have to also be careful - thoroughly vet all your tenants to ensure you'll get paid, they won't be nuisance neighbours, and won't trash your property.

Houses consistently increases in value over time and outperforms other investments. it also isn't as vulnerable to short-term fluctuations as the stock,crypto or forex market. You are assured a tangible, usable asset, whether you're renting out an apartment or commercial building for income or buying a home.

Investing in a house it's really a cool money because it's really a good business just that it comes once in awhile but when it's comes I can beat it with you your life can never be the same or when you use the money to build the house and rent it out, I swear it's ever lasting just that when you get good people you don't have problem but if you don't that's where problem comes from

Investing in housing in places like Lagos is the most profitable business. Owners can realize their expenses in nothing less than 4 years.

Real estate is a good and profitable investment. The return on investment is usually huge and you keep getting the returns if you invest in good properties. It is a long term too if you want meaningful earning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back