Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some people who will invest their extra money into homes. They will fix them up and rent them out or they will flip them and sell them. Is this a good business investment? A family friend owns a small business but began investing in homes and now he is a millionaire. It only took 10 years as well.

It is an excellent idea, I have always thought that if I get a good capital I would invest it in real estate. Whether it is for rent or resell it is a great business and you can emerge in a short time

Investing in housing especially in areas where government have less control over can be very lucrative

Investing in house is the worst invest. Rents are very low compared to houses.. You will need years to be on zero..

House investment is something that needs patient, you can not expect to build a house worth millions and expect to see the return in 2-3 years, you have to know that the more the area the house is builtbis developing the more the house rent will increase

THis is a very good business. It more or less like real estate and it’s proven to be very profitable in recent years. As for me I’d love to invest in something like this where I’d build houses, furnishe them and sell. I’d account for all the costs and make sure to profit from it

Housing is expensive to invest in. However, it is very rewarding once one goes into the business. Houses and landed properties in he general appreciate over a long period of time. So you will always reap the gains once there is a transaction.

I won't say it is good or bad, this is time to time and location to location. Before starting just find out how the housing business is going there.

My wife is retiring from her office job in 2 years time. Our plan is to use her retirement pay to buy a lot and build a duplex, that is a house with 2 units. The rent can support us based on my estimates of our income vis-a-vis expenses. If there is more money then we can make the duplex 3 units for more rental income.

yes, it is very profitable, normal. this business has always been profitable. but you have to have a good start-up capital and a lot of patience.

I know some people who will invest their extra money into homes. They will fix them up and rent them out or they will flip them and sell them. Is this a good business investment? A family friend owns a small business but began investing in homes and now he is a millionaire. It only took 10 years as well.
Yes investing in housing is very profitable venture if you know and understand the nature of the business can become a millionaire in a very short time

Investing in real estate is a timeless and profitable venture. It may cost a huge capital with the current rate of inflation but it's one of the most secured investments.

Investing in housing can only be profitable in an urban area where the demand for it is very high, so a careful study of the environment is required both economic and weather conditions.

Definitely, it is a good Idea, also highly profitable. If you have enough capital I don't see why not. Anything that has to with real estate is a good business.

Real estate Business is a booming business all year round, all time and all seasons.
The fact that these assets like lands and properties never depreciate in value but instead appreciates makes it one of the most profitable business out there, I have always thought of doing this business.

To invest on house is a good business. House investment is one of my dreams business.
But it also depends on how you take the business serious, some people will build and resell it, some people will build it and rent it for telants and be collecting money every year.

Real estate or house renting business is a lucrative business that trend regardless the season, it is capital intensive at the beginning but highly sustainable .

There are also benefits to investing in home ownership and housing, since the average rate of return is between 8.6% and 10.0%. A home can be a smart investment, but, on average, its expected return is equivalent to investing in stocks. Estimated profits vary widely from city to city, and they rely heavily on the city house price-rent ratio.

I think its better to invest in housing because it usually appreciates in value and when you sell them you would make more money for yourself i think

Yes, investing in housing is profitable if done properly, you need to have enough knowledge on the field. Housing investment can be scary with parts to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back