What's new

Investing in Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

Why do you think there is this high wave of investments in Bitcoin in the last couple of days? Did it become more popular in the last days, or ?

Do new people learn about it or high stakes investors want to get a chunk of the bitcoin ? What do you believe is the reason?

The comfort in trading, mining, sending and receiving bitcoin is a big factor, not very many knows how Bitcoin value keeps increasing but the fact that it is increasing makes many sees as opportunity to Invest.

One cannot accurately give reason for the present rise in Bitcoin price , however we can only make predictions based on the statistics available to us . Based on this , I can say that the reason can be attributed to top companies Investment into Bitcoin, example is PayPal that will fully key in into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency by 2021

It looks like big companies have started investing and working with bitcoin and that's the reason it's getting more popular. Look for example at PayPal, the recently accepted bitcoin for buying and selling on their platform

Personally, I feel more people are trying to get their own share of the profit making from an investment in Bitcoin. Not much people saw this coming amf they are now interested in joining the train. More demands

Why do you think there is this high wave of investments in Bitcoin in the last couple of days? Did it become more popular in the last days, or ?

Do new people learn about it or high stakes investors want to get a chunk of the bitcoin ? What do you believe is the reason?
I believe the recent pump i n bitcoin price is as a result of some countries like Venezuela adopting bitcoin as a payment method.

Well a few big companies started to use it like Adult Site Giant and I heard paypal is going to use it from January, so the surge is normal but we will see how long it will last. I hope it does stay around the 20k margin for a long time. As for investing I will only do mining, but not invest any money in it and see how far it takes me(I got a machine worth 1800 euros that makes around 1$ in bitcoins per day since I don't use it anymore).

With the numbers of news speculating about bitcoin, I think the coin is becoming more popular than we think, and now bitcoin is worth more than gold itself, I think alot of investors have open their eyes to see the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large

The investment opportunity that Bitcoin creates is what is attracting big time investors to Bitcoin. The volatile nature of the coin and it's ability for the price to shot up at once is what makes it an investment choice.

Maybe I'll say the pandemic made people focus on investing more for Bitcoin. Because the pandemic have caused many retail and wholesale businesses to drop down. Now they are trying recoup some money back to start back their business.

I believe the recent pump i n bitcoin price is as a result of some countries like Venezuela adopting bitcoin as a payment method.
That makes sense, didn t know that this could ve be the reason it was boosted to 23.6k $ USD in the last hours today, just before it started to drop back to 22.6k

Bitcoin investment is profitable. The way the rate of Bitcoin now is interesting. If I Know I would have invest Bitcoin three years ago.

Bitcoin investment is profitable. The way the rate of Bitcoin now is interesting. If I Know I would have invest Bitcoin three years ago.
Cool, but it's never too late to invest in bitcoin now because there's a high possibility of it increasing in price upto $60000 in 2021

I don't think Bitcoin price will go down drastically again this year. Instead it will skyrocket higher and bring profit to investors.

Cool, but it's never too late to invest in bitcoin now because there's a high possibility of it increasing in price upto $60000 in 2021
I would actually love to see that so people will have a huge income boost through crypto, and I mean everybody!

I see that its value has been increasing tremendously over the last two months But it is not necessary that its price will only increase, it may be that its price will come down suddenly.However, it also depends on the fate of man, but nowadays its value and value has increased significantly.

I think the high waves in the Bitcoin flow were caused by buying large quantities of Bitcoin, by institutional and whales, followed by retail investors, so that FOMO was formed and whales had the opportunity to pump and dump.

Well the popularity and endorsement by veteran business owner, investors and organizations served as adrenaline to its demand. People now trust the scheme and it’s a simple way to invest money so it’s increase in value is easily justifiable

Investing in bitcoin is a very profitable business. The crypto currency has the ability to yield more returns in short time as it has the appreciating value. People are now rapidly investing in it because of durable and rewarding it is.

Bitcoin will continue to have much investor from time to time. The coin has suffered to reach this height already and they now win people's heart. I don't doubt the fact that every investor who invest on the coin can not regret their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back