What's new

Investing all your bitcoin in one single coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did put all my bitcoin in a single coin back then...but now I have learn about other coins thats why I distribute them into various coin and tokens

I did put all my bitcoin in a single coin back then...but now I have learn about other coins thats why I distribute them into various coin and tokens
True if you bought one coin with all your money and it fall all your money will be lost

Investing all your btc in a single coin is not advisable, Though has advantages and disadvantages.
Leaving all your bitcoins in one coin will any more profits is Bitcoin experienced a surge. But if reverse is the case then you lose more. So it's better you you diversify your investments to be on the safe side.

As an investor, you need to know how to diversify your portfolio and take good risk management. Have never balance my capital in one single coin and I will never do that just because the single coin you buy can move down and make you lose your money, but if you diversify it will be easy to cut loss and move on.

As an investor, you need to know how to diversify your portfolio and take good risk management. Have never balance my capital in one single coin and I will never do that just because the single coin you buy can move down and make you lose your money, but if you diversify it will be easy to cut loss and move on.
It is definitely the best way to stay safe on Crypto currencies both holding and trading. If you fix all.your investment in one coin it can be disastrous just as we are seeing in ripple now, it crashing daily. I invest in almost 5 to 6 different coins.

Yes i did, i trade all of it for XRP so i can send it to my Crypto wallet since XRP is cheaper to transfer than Bitcoin itself. Then i sold all of that XRP to Peso after rise a little.
I regret every step i have taken into this from Trading Bitcoin to Selling the xrp before it reached 0.7 cents

I really dont support investing all bitcoin in one single coin because what if the coin have a very large fall , i think this would be a very big loss for the person , so its best to split your investment

Did you ever invested all your BTC balance in one single coin ?
No never i never take such type of risk, because there is no guarantee or surety for any digital currency or coin, if we invest only in one coin we may loose all money suddenly. So be smart and wise and invest in more than one coin, as 1 fails there will be another chance for you to survive.

It's a kind of wise move to invest in different coins, atleast when some of them's value drop, you won't be losing that much like you when investing on a single coin, i would recommend that, just go foe the right coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back