What's new

Installing MODS/Addons: How confident are you?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6175USD
Biznotes
*This is for people who have installed mods themselves... Not people using free hosts*

How confident are you install mods? Every time you upload the modified files do you always think that there is going to endless errors or when you upload them are you quite confident that the mod will work fine?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I have never installed m o d s or a d d o n s on the site before and do not even know how it operate, quiet confidence 2 operate I think I have such confidence.

When i tried creating a free hosted site via wordpress this year for my business, I didn't install addons nor Mods cos I'm short of ideas that's why the website isn't attractive, having the best features. I'm learning, and trying to improve to create all round website.

Currently, I am building a site and was in need for a lot of mods. I tried installing some mods. I was happy with the new changes caused by some mods and some mods made my site look really bad

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back