Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$1.9700USD
Biznotes
What do you think the world will look like in 300 years?

What will life be like for humans?

Climate Change Earth GIF

I am expecting a lot of changes caused by technology. Whether those changes will be positive or negative, that is not what I am going to say because a lot of things are happening with every passing minute.

It's hard to tell since the world is getting worse and worse.. global warming, wars and stronger weapons as of nukes, increase of population, and etc..
But in terms of technology doctors and science might find solutions and cures to diseases so we may live longer.
Moreover we will have robots in many jobs and life will be easier to live with the rise of technology. (If we make it alive by then).

What do you think the world will look like in 300 years?

What will life be like for humans?

Climate Change Earth GIF

With the level of technological advancement that we are having in the world today and also robotics upgrades as well as artificial intelligence, I believe that in the next 300 years, we are definitely going to go completely digital in everything that we are doing.

I wouldn't know what the world is going to look like in the next 300 years because I wouldn't be alive in the world by then. Unless, I magically have the power of immortality, it's how I can be around. Life will be more advanced, it's the only thing I can say.

I believe that technology will have advanced so much that we will be fused with it, I mean that there will be human beings who have mechanical parts or even who can connect to the internet from the brain or things like that, it sounds very dystopian, but I think it is possible.

I believe that technology will have advanced so much that we will be fused with it, I mean that there will be human beings who have mechanical parts or even who can connect to the internet from the brain or things like that, it sounds very dystopian, but I think it is possible.

With the way humanity is embracing technology advancement, I see this as something that is going to be very much feasible for us to witness in years to come. I'm not sure how many of us that are still going to be alive till that time but it is something that is very possible to happen.

With the way humanity is embracing technology advancement, I see this as something that is going to be very much feasible for us to witness in years to come. I'm not sure how many of us that are still going to be alive till that time but it is something that is very possible to happen.
Yes, imagine having to amputate an arm or a leg and be able to be implanted with a fully functional mechanical arm or leg, I think that is a very big advance, but as in everything, there is always a dark part, and that is that more and more we will lose our essence as human beings, more and more with each advance of this type.

Yes, imagine having to amputate an arm or a leg and be able to be implanted with a fully functional mechanical arm or leg, I think that is a very big advance, but as in everything, there is always a dark part, and that is that more and more we will lose our essence as human beings, more and more with each advance of this type.

Seriously, if you're the type of person that is a realist, you are going to understand and foresee the kind of dangers that we are going to face with the level of technological advancements that we are practicing.

It is definitely going to reach the point where people will be frightened to leave their home because of the dangers they are going to face as a result of the technologies that are out there that can be used against them.

More diseases will be gone, most likely. Average lifespan lived will go up again from its current of around 70 to 75. That's my thoughts.

With more people beginning to like sugar, I do not think that there is a likelihood that we will experience an increase in the lifespan of humans. We are becoming weaker by the day, and it makes me wonder how we are really going to have people grow older before they die.

I believe global warming is going to continue being a problem, to the point where we'll see a rise in the sea level due to the solar caps and other areas melting away.

I don't know exactly what to expect in 300 years, but I imagine the temp will be a lot higher more often.

More diseases will be gone, most likely. Average lifespan lived will go up again from its current of around 70 to 75. That's my thoughts.

There might be more diseases in the future. COVID happened few years ago with all the technology presently in use. There might be more advanced disease but the means to treat them will be available.

If you look back at the development, you will see we have come a long way. However, if you check thoroughly, you will find most of the most of the development occurred in the last 300 years. Something unimaginable has happened in the last 300 years. Therefore, I believe in 300 years human race will become so advanced that they will start interplanet travel.

With more people beginning to like sugar, I do not think that there is a likelihood that we will experience an increase in the lifespan of humans. We are becoming weaker by the day, and it makes me wonder how we are really going to have people grow older before they die.

Sugar is a disease in my eyes. I've not used sugar in over 20 years. I have no single cube of sugar in my house. It's honey I'm using as a sweetner for any food I needed to add sugar in.

Diabetes is one of the biggest threats that comes with being addicted to sugar consumption I know this from a doctor friend of mine. Ever since he narrated to me the dangers that comes with being totally addicted to sugar consumption, I have permanently alienated sugar from one of the things that I consume in life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back