What's new

Important of computer skill?

They say we are in a computer age and some works have been given to these machine to carry out thereby relieving humans of their duty.
However, these machines won't work on their own except with the aid of humans.
Having a computer skill can enable one work in the technological world in order to make a living

Modern businesses rely heavily on computerised technology to efficiently complete vast amounts of tasks. Having decent computer skills means that you can perform the tasks that competing candidates may not be able to. This knowledge can result in you getting hired over your competitors
Of course computer skills are as important as business skills in a business. Because using computer one can boost up his business easily towards more success than ever. It helps you to keep an eye on all the activities going on under your supervision. It makes you comfortable in the collection and details problems without making any Mistake. But to get these facilities, one should have it's proper skills first.
Post automatically merged:

Of course computer skills are as important as skills in a business. Because using computer one can boost up his business easily towards more success than ever. It helps you to keep an eye on all the activities going on under your supervision. It makes you comfortable in the collection and details problems without making any Mistake. But to get these facilities, one should have computer skills first.

Computer literacy is considered a very important skill to possess. Employers want their workers to have basic computer skills because their company becomes ever more dependent on computers. ... This leads to success in education and employment since computer skills are integral to all areas of study and work.

Computer skills can never be underrated especially in this 21st century. Almost all the sectors and industries have moved to using computerized machines so for anyone to remain relevant or even keep their jobs now they need to have computer skills matching what is needed in the industry.
Computer skills importance cannot be overemphasized. It is necessary for you to excel at work, amongst your peers, colleagues, families and lots more. It gives this distinctive feature for you to excel at what you know. Knowing how to operate the system is a ➕

Modern businesses rely heavily on computerised technology to efficiently complete vast amount of tasks Having decent computer skills means that you can perform the tasks that competing candidates may not be able to. Employers want their workers to have basic computer skills because their company becomes ever more dependent on computers.

We are in the computer age as some would like to call it. So it becomes imperative that one is very comfortable with using a computer system in this age. As there are a lot of job functions tied to one's ability to use it effectively. Most job functions are now online or automated and as such on needs those basic computer skills to be able to survive.

.Modern businesses rely heavily on computerised technology to efficiently complete vast amounts of tasks. Having decent computer skills means that you can perform the tasks that competing candidates may not be able to. This knowledge can result in you getting hired over your competitors
As we know computer is the part and parcel of our life and our life is incomplete without computer. A man should be some skillful about the computer usage. So that he perform his simple tasks easily.

The importance of computer skill in this digital world cannot be overemphasized and very soon whoever that's without computer skill will not be able to do anything again except to eat. Computer skill is very Paramount and the effects is all over ever aspect of life. The world is going into an era of technology revolution where everything will be digitalized. So many employees will lose their jobs to the development except they have upgraded themselves to meet the need

Computer literacy is considered a very important skill to possess. Employers want their workers to have basic computer skills because their company becomes ever more dependent on computers. This leads to success in education and employment.

Computer skill are important because computers are everywhere. More and more jobs require the use of computers, as an example.

You don't question why people need to learn to drive a car in this day and age, do you? People could still just ride a horse like the good old days...

It's just a natural evolution of technology. Manual work has somewhat been replaced by computers the same way horsed have been replaced by cars.

Computer literacy is the knowledge and ability to use computers and technology efficiently. ... Computer literacy is considered a very important skill to possess. Employers want their workers to have basic computer skills because their company becomes ever more dependent on computers.

You're right, computers has become very important so much so that there is hard anything people do these days that a form of computer use is not a path

This is why computers skill is very important, I is very common to hear employers asking employees is they are computer literate. Acquiring the skill is right and very needful.
Computer literacy is the knowledge and ability to use computer and technology efficiently ... Computer literacy is considered a very important skill to possess.Employers want their workers to have basic Computer skill because their company becomes ever more dependent on computers.

The importance of computer skills are numerious. As we all know we are in computerized society where by it's expected for individual to at least have the basic knowledge of computer.

In this modern age I think one needs to know how to operate the computer because everything now is in digital and everybody is interested in the digitalize world. It'll be a great advantage for one to know how to operate the computer it'll come very handy in future.

Modern businesses rely heavily on computerised technology to efficiently complete vast amounts of tasks. Having decent computer skills means that you can perform the tasks that competing candidates may not be able to. This knowledge can result in you getting hired over your competitors
Yes you are making sense. I shall add about the freelancers. They have great skills and get projects. And their income is also very high. Some freelancers are working at 45$ per hour. This is only due to their skills.

The other day, I was hunting for someone who could thread my threads (which sounds a lot scarier than that). I sang the day before attending a fancy event. The first place, which was suggested to me by a friend, could not take me, because the woman was only in the second half of the week, which made me very anxious. What did i have to do

I googled and typed in the appropriate breath, holding my breath. Please, oh please, let something come up so I don't look like a wolf in all the pictures of the event, I begged. The first result was where I had already called, but the second I had never heard of before.

Computer skill is as important as money in every day living because technology improves every minutes and you not having that skill is like living in 21 century but with the mentality of 19 century ,of course one would feel left out in every conversion the world is growing we have to grow with it by having such skill.

Having a computer skill is highly essential or important as it is today simply because of technology. We all need to have a particular skill in the digital world so as to be a partaker and not an onlooker of this fast growing economy.

Important of computer skill?​

1.email: Almost all business communication happens by email. Writing emails that put your point across without being wordy makes you come across as professional and well put together.
2. It can be used for Microsoft offices where you make a report using spreadsheets
Excel spreadsheets are incredibly versatile tools for storing and organizing tabular data, doing calculations on it, and performing some strong analytics. As the focus shifts to data in nearly all workplaces, it will become all the more important for workers at all levels to have to deal with at least some bit of it through Excel files.
3. QuickBooks is an accounting software useful in accomplishing a range of tasks like managing bills, invoicing, tracking miles, managing contracts, reporting, inventory management, and capital management. It finds applications most commonly in small to medium-sized businesses. Owing to its versatility and reliability, QuickBooks has become a very popular tool, and being able to use it will be an add-on to your resume.

Computer skills are highly important for every individual, businesses make use of different computer programs for different activities, be it accounting, customer services, stock keeping or inventory, digital activities involved in marketing and more, without computer skills, there is a limit to one's movement in the digital world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back