What's new

Importance of time management in your daily life.

One need to plan for their daily life it very important to start on time to become your own in the future, good time management is really good in life.

time is the greatest resource of any one , everyone has 24 hours per day and what each does determine the future gain or loses,use your time ,it must be invented hour by hour or it is lost forever.

Time management helps to be punctual in finishing a task. To effectively manage your time,do not procastinate whatever you have to do at a given time. Do every task within the time frame assigned to them. This way,you will not have to battle with the stress(both mental and physical stress)that comes with rush work and working would be very easy for you.

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
Wow.
You really have to work on your time management then.
Just make out a to-do list for yourself, include the time to achieve all on your list.
Practice this every day and before you know it, you will be able to achieve all you want to daily.

time is the greatest resource of any one , everyone has 24 hours per day and what each does determine the future gain or loses,use your time ,it must be invented hour by hour or it is lost forever.
Time management is very important infact you are in total control of your time what activity you use your time for is what determine how your progress will be in the nearest future you also need to know every second spend without doing tangible things for yourself is a waste of time

Last edited by a moderator:
Time management is very important infact you are in total control of your time what activity you use your time for is what determine how your progress will be in the nearest future you also need to know every second spend without doing tangible things for yourself is a waste of time
that's true,time needs to be invested hour by hour ,and what you do with yours will determine your future,use your time wisely and don't let anything hinder you or distract you from been what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time management requires seriousness for you to stick to your schedule and avoid procrastination. You can start by drawing up a time table on things you have to do and then stick to it.

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
If you don't want to be wasting your time on things that are irrelevant to you, then it's very important to make sure you manage your time and invest it in better things that will pay you.

I have noticed that there are many people who are not able to give time to themselves and they are just too busy with their jobs and making money online. I believe that this is wrong and people must also manage their time to improve their life.

Time management is very important, if you can manage time, you can work efficiently and productively. Time management means doing a lot of work in a short time, and working smart,

Do you have any advice?
Sadly, that's my problem too. Tye only thing that helps me is working under supervision or a deadline set by someone else. This way I'm pressured to get things done.

I have only began to realize the importance of time in my life right now and this is because of the fact that time is too short in life and it is running really fast. This is why I try to diversify my time and now I am working accordingly. I have a fixed time for working and spending time with my friends.
Post automatically merged:

I believe that each and every second of your life is important and not worth wasting. This is why I try my best to work and make money. However, I usually get disappointed when I feel that I am not making enough money to support myself or get married.

Last edited:
Well it is actually very important to manage your time and try to use your time for more important things and also try to divide your time according to the things you have to do

You need to be able to manage your time properly so you can accomplish everything you set out for. What i normally do every morning is to listen out all my plans for the day and allocate a given time to them, this has really helped me alot.

Well, honestly, I have a lack of time because I sleep for a really long time. It is really hard to manage time when your body requires a lots of sleep. I can understand that sleep deprivation could be one of the worst things for your health, but sleeping for lengthy hours is not good for you either!

You need to be able to manage your time properly so you can accomplish everything you set out for. What i normally do every morning is to listen out all my plans for the day and allocate a given time to them, this has really helped me alot.
This is a very good way to begin. Doing that will help you follow your schedule accordingly and help you actualize your objectives for every day.

Time management is one important factor that requires careful planing if one needs to progress. Allocating your time appropriately to profitable ventures would pay off if your consistent.
Yes I totally agree with what you said,time is one of basic factor we have to take care of very well,so as to avoid failure,because it requires careful planing on how we spend it.
Post automatically merged:

Time management is one important factor that requires careful planing if one needs to progress. Allocating your time appropriately to profitable ventures would pay off if your consistent.
Yes I totally agree with what you said,time is one of basic factor we have to take care of very well,so as to avoid failure,because it requires careful planing on how we spend it.

Time management is a very important factor and determinant of life. You really need to understand the perfect workings of time, if you fail to understand this, to get some things done in life might be difficult. Time is life. The difference between a successful person and the reverse is how well they make use of their time.

Do you have any advice?
It's always very important that you have a schedule on how to do almost everything that you do in order to have a way that you manage your time to be fruitful for you.

You are the only person that can help yourself . You need to understand that time waits for no one. You need also to start planning your day from today
Exactly. Stating out daily schedule and trying as much as possible to follow it is key to succeed in your daily task. One must try hard to be self discipline

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back