What's new

Importance of time management in your daily life.

When I was a student I have learned to be prompt with the schedule and appointments because the teacher would penalize us. When I got a job I always come early so that I wouldn't have a problem with my duties. The earlier to do the job, the better. Time management is important in life because coming in late or missing the deadline will cost you time, effort and sometimes even money. If you spend 30 minutes in the bathroom then you have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than your usual waking hour to give allowance to your bathroom time. It is that simple.

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
Every great person in today's world is time conscious.
Like its often said that time lost can never be recovered, for you to become great and move up to the front line on the top competitors in life, you must become conscious of your time.

If you are currently struggling with time management you consider reading a book by Brian Tracy "Time power" it will help.

It is very important to value and take advantage of time, nothing is more pleasant than punctuality and responsibility. If you have problems with the distribution of your time, create a schedule in which you plan your days, stick to it as much as you can, little by little you will get used to planning and fulfilling as it should be.

You are the only person that can help yourself . You need to understand that time waits for no one. You need also to start planning your day from today

I said this to myself a millionth time and I will say it again. I have a terrible time management.

Do you have any advice?
Hello, I recommend that for a week you write on a sheet what you do 24 hours a day, you will do it by the hour, as detailed as possible, at the end of the week you will make an evaluation of it to know in what you are investing or losing the time, this leads to an order of property in your life.

Time management is one important factor that requires careful planing if one needs to progress. Allocating your time appropriately to profitable ventures would pay off if your consistent.

Hello! I read all of your replies, thank you for that. I know to myself that it is very important in every individual, but hearing it from other people's perspective makes me realizes its significance more.

It takes a discipline mind to manage his or her time wisely.
For you to manage your time, you have to plan schedule for the things you need to do for a particular day and stick to it and by so doing you will automatically inculcate that habit of time management in yourself.

It takes a discipline mind to manage his or her time wisely. For you to manage your time you have to plan schedule for the things you need to do for a particular day and stick to it and by so doing you will automatically inculcate that habit of time management in your life.

Do you have any advice?
The same thing happens to me, many times I do not know how to manage time .. it has helped me a little to have an agenda, a notepad where I write down the things I have to do during the day at a specific time and I try to stick to that as much as possible

NO.
Let's be blunt here. I don't know your age range Op. But if you're 20+ and you say, you're bad with time. Nothing will change you than yourself and miracle.

I'm very bad at time keeping. It doesn't appear good, and I don't like it. I will change after reading some kinda motivation words and later goes back to oldies.

Very bad. So no amount of motivation will do. The way I know is reproach yourself. Feel bad about it and work on it.

I still work on mine too. ?

I’m very bad at time keeping too. I notice I don’t appear late for important appointments but I always appear late for unimportant ones which is very bad. I’ve been working on my discipline lately and one of the few things that’s helping I will share.
I make use of my alarm. Since it’s mobile I can use it anywhere. Also I try to pen down my to do list where I can see them and this hashelped me a lot

NO.
Let's be blunt here. I don't know your age range Op. But if you're 20+ and you say, you're bad with time. Nothing will change you than yourself and miracle.

I'm very bad at time keeping. It doesn't appear good, and I don't like it. I will change after reading some kinda motivation words and later goes back to oldies.

Very bad. So no amount of motivation will do. The way I know is reproach yourself. Feel bad about it and work on it.

I still work on mine too. ?
This. That's exactly what happened to me. One day I'm motivated to change then the next following days, I come back to the usual.

Time management allows you to be able to recognise the importance of your jobs or tasks, it allows you to be able to complete them faster and move on to other things. It improves self discipline and also the quality of your work.

Suppose you are in a situation to settle on any choices, and you are under colossal weight. you will settle on a choice without thinking about all the accessible alternatives. with time management you can kill the pressure which comes from feeling, "I need more time." Here, you will think smoothly and your choices are more cognizant.

The importance of time in out daily life is very crucial in our life time. Time is life and time does not wait for anybody before it moves. Use your time wisely.

Good time management is a necessary thing for us to develop so as to be achieve the maximum productivity that we can really get to, if you have bad time management, it means you need to learn good time management, these includes always being punctual to anything you do, whatever you need to do, plan your day and make sure to carry them out exactly as you have planned, no deviation from your plans at all.
These has been helping me and I believe this will also help you too.goodluck.

Time management is quite essential it helps you manage your tasks and become quite effective. Avoid frivolous activities and procrastination , that should help you utilise your time better.

For you to effectively manage your time, you need to do away with procrastination. Don't wait until the deadline is close before starting out on projects ( was guilty of that earlier in school) and leave the house on time if you have an appointment to keep.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back