What's new

Impact of Satoshi Nakomoto appearance on bitcoin

The identity of satoshi Nakamoto remain faceless and nobody knew where he is from. Some would speculate that he is dead while some would say that he is alive. Knowing his identity does not change anything.

Everybody are just curious to know who this Satoshi nakamoto is, not really for any other thing but for appreciation and in most cases for criticism for the invention of Bitcoin. I doubt if this will have any effect in the price of bitcoins

I don't think it would have much impact. Although everything boils down to the kind of person he is. If he has history of fraud i think it would crash the whole system.

Though one of the things that makes bitcoin to be very valuable in the market,is that most e-commerce platforms allow for the use of bitcoin for payment and confirmation of transactions,and also bit coin is the pioneer of all coin.

Well we can't really tell the implication, I think if the FBI have an idea of who satoshi nakamoto is , i believe they will likely unveil him for the public to know.

A lot of people are saying he is the one that brings Bitcoin to existence, I don't know why but I believe he has his own reasons for bringing it to existence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back