What's new

Impact of Government policy on business

Government policy has a lot of impact on private business, this is because their policy either help the business positively or negatively.

I live in a country where the government has set out itself to frustrate every individual that is keen on making it. Take for example the cryptocurrency trading that was enriching young folks, the government clamped down hard on it and banned it

Fortunately, cryptocurrency mining is not banned in my country. However, no one is sure for how long. Indeed, a ban on cryptocurrency mining and crypto trading has frustrated a lot of people in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned. But I really hope there are still many legal ways to deal and trade in crypto where cryptos are banned. Nigeria has only banned excahnging crypto with fiat currency, I still believe you can still trade crypto online without any legal trouble.

Government policies has alot beneficial impacts to it state and economy at large, if government will decide to make policies of trade restrictions then it aimed at shaping the economic environment for it good and development.

I really do not know why don't governments make public-friendly policies. In the past I have seen that governments only make policies that benefit the government only. The big difference between my country and other Tier 1 country is that people get benefited in Tier 1 countries when they pay taxes. However, the government of my country provides absolutely no benefit at all.

Bad governance always comes around with a lot of things to bear and destroys business. The main cause of this though is selfish and bad government policies.

There are certainly several effects of government policies on business organizations both positive and negative. This things determine what happens in the business terrain and how people live there lives. These policies determines how the business person's makes decisions.

Government policy are one of the external environmental factor that affect a business. Government policy has a strong impact on business. In most developing countries government policy is usually use to protect the local industries and help them to survive.

Here in my country the government charges some businesses tax, especially the lucrative ones. And again their is agreement between the government and those businesses, and if the agreement is breached, the govt enforces law on them and they pay for such penalty.

Majority of the times government bring out policies are usually the ones that would be of benefits them them more than to the people. Like when the government ban crypto currency it affected my business alot

Seriously the poor government policy on business in this country as affect everything negatively making living a hell to people . Things have now never to afford actually.

according to my own point of view I see nothing bad with the policy set up by the government but still sometimes they need to give a thought to the wishes of the individual this is because we have a different ideas about their own thoughts
Do you own a business? Only those that own businesses especially start ups are really feeling the impact of the government regulation as the tax they are paying is really high now.

Do you own a business? Only those that own businesses especially start ups are really feeling the impact of the government regulation as the tax they are paying is really high now.
the government of a particular nation or state has a lot of impact in the business of their country, the government's most highest bring out policy that will elder help business grow or kill businesses.

the government of a particular nation or state has a lot of impact in the business of their country, the government's most highest bring out policy that will elder help business grow or kill businesses.
My point exactly! The government is in charge of the affairs of the state and so makes rules to fit into the affairs of the people or business owners in this case which might affect them.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
Most times government bringing out new policies does not always favour the business and companies, one of the policies is the sudden increase in tax and it always affect business negatively.

Government policy can influence interest rates, a rise in which increases the cost of borrowing in the business community. Higher rates also lead to decreased consumer spending. Lower interest rates attract investment as businesses increase production.

As for me I never see the impact of government policy on any business because they only care about there self's and pocket alone and also care about there family alone but never care about any businessman because they don't care about any business

My government is the same. I think only the governments of developed countries think about their people. I live in an undeveloped country and my government does not even think about people in their dreams. They are only interested in collecting taxes from people and filling their own pockets.

Governmental policies has a lot of impacts on business either positively or negatively. For example when a country’s devalue its currency it affects importers in a very bad way cause it minimizes their profit while exporters gains. There’re lots of other government policies that affects business dealings.
This is very true,especially a country that solely depends on importation from other countries to drive its economy.Local production will suffer and job losses as well.And if there are no clear cut out policies on how to encourage small and medium scale enterprise,wealth will just be concentrated in the hands of large investors.

This is very true,especially a country that solely depends on importation from other countries to drive its economy.Local production will suffer and job losses as well.And if there are no clear cut out policies on how to encourage small and medium scale enterprise,wealth will just be concentrated in the hands of large investors.
Whether or not a particular country or state depends heavily on importation or not, the government weilds great influence over it's territorial enclave.

A state is a sovereign entity and has the right to decide their fate, hence bad or good decision from government will after the businesses there either positively or negatively.

We all know that business can be affected in so many ways and directions. One of the major things that always change the trend of business is Government policy. Most of the time Government policy don't usually favour business owner but few might be lucky to change the fortune of their life.

What is your experience about the policy set up by Government?
I remembered that after responding to this thread some weeks after Nigeria government policy stop bank from transacting with anything crypto currency, if not for p2p, all Nigerians using crypto wouldn't be in crypto today.

One of the major impacts of givernment policies on business is the taxes they impose on them. It can sometimes be so high. Also, when starting a new business, you may end up paying so much money and take so much time before your business is registered by the government.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back