What's new

IIs KYC compulsory in binance account registration?

I don't know the additional documents they might require in the future . when I registered my accounts sometimes ago , the only document they asked was my national identification card. Since then they never asked me anything.

Well, I prefer privacy and this is why I have been using trading platforms where I could maintain privacy. Payeer is a platform where you could trade to some degree without sending any kind of verification card.

Well, I prefer privacy and this is why I have been using trading platforms where I could maintain privacy. Payeer is a platform where you could trade to some degree without sending any kind of verification card.
Do you think that is actually the best ? you can easily falls into the hands of scammers if no form of kyc was done as people can easily change their account without stress.

I wanted to open an account on binance and was told that I have to do account verification. Is this verification also compulsory for someone that wanted to start small in the platform?.

Yes, KYC (Know Your Customer) is compulsory for Binance account registration. Binance requires users to verify their identity by providing a valid government-issued ID and proof of address. This is an important step to ensure the security and safety of user accounts, and to prevent fraud and money laundering activities. To complete KYC verification, users must provide a clear photo of their ID, along with other necessary documents. Once the documents have been reviewed and approved, users will be able to use all the features of Binance

To operate the Binance account there is need to implement the kyc policy after registering an account because you cannot transfer and receive cryptocurrency if you have not done your kyc.

I wanted to open an account on binance and was told that I have to do account verification. Is this verification also compulsory for someone that wanted to start small in the platform?.
Users must submit identity-verification documents in accordance with the KYC regulation in order to establish an account. This prevents money laundering and other criminal actions by making sure that customers are who they claim to be.

I don't think if the kyc in the binance app is that necessary, as we all know that the kyc made you to give some of your identities on the app. You can use the binance app without the kyc.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back