What's new

IIs KYC compulsory in binance account registration?

Things have changed now following all the issues Binance has been having with various countries. KYC is now compulsory and I think it is the right thing to do, complying with the necessary regulations for operating in those countries.

Know your customers kyc is compulsory for a new customer on binance crypto currency exchange platform. You need to take a picture of yourself and send to the platform with some vital documents

Sometimes I wonder what people really want,if your account is hacked now and your funds wiped out you will blame Binance for not providing this later of security

Know your customer verification is compulsory for all new members on binance and you have to do it if you really want to use the platform to buy and sell any coin. The system was adopted in order to prevent scam

I wanted to open an account on binance and was told that I have to do account verification. Is this verification also compulsory for someone that wanted to start small in the platform?.
You can open an account on binance without know your customers account verification. I have done it at first. But when I wanted to use the P2P transaction, there's nothing I can do but to go through the process of know your customers verification.

Of course the verification of your account is necessary to be able to enjoy the platform very well. Without your means of identification such as national ID, I don't think you will be able to trade on binance successfully.

The policy now is that to use any part of the exchange you had to get at least a level two verification they accept international ID national ID or any other means if identification that has a card form

Write your reply... Well I think kyc is a compulsory binance account registration, the reason why I said that is because as much as the idea of block chain that's crypto currency network is decentralized and payment have to new monitored
I don't think that kyc is very important for you to register a binance account but the only thing that I know him about finance account is that you need to submit some a means of identification before they can verify your account and I know that even without your account being verified you can still trade cryptocurrency.

Yes it is now compulsory for everyone including the old users to verify your account with kyc. This is done to prevent fraudsters I guess , but I am quitting Binance because there are other good exchanges that lets you exchange crypto without kyc

It is a very good policy for people to verify their identity on exchange platform. KYC is compulsory in every exchange platform to protect the buyers and sellers on the platform from being scam by fraudsters.

If you are using Binance to receive and send crypto currencies, or hold your crypto currencies, you do not have to pass KYC verification on Binance. You re required to do KYC only when you want to trade.

Yes, I think KYC verification is a must in Binance. But it is a simple process where you just post a photo of your National ID, passport or driver's license and your selfie and wait a few minutes to be verified.

The policy now is that to use any part of the exchange you had to get at least a level two verification they accept international ID national ID or any other means if identification that has a card form
I agree with you. Binance has requirements of showing your personal identification. I have done it already when I got verification process of my binance account.

I do not know if you really need to do KYC if you want to use the trading feature. However, I was successfully able to register on Binance without providing any documents.

Binance do have a KYC verification process. I think when I was creating my account on binance I was asked to do my KYC. Though you can run your account without it but the features would be limited.

Account register might not require you to do a KYC. However, Binance does require you to complete your KYC if you want to use the Binance Pay wallet to send and recieve money.

I wanted to open an account on binance and was told that I have to do account verification. Is this verification also compulsory for someone that wanted to start small in the platform?.
This was not the case previously and there was a point that anyone could have a binance account without needing to perform all of the verification steps, however recently this has changed and there is a verification requirement due to regulatory concerns from this platform.

The Binance site probably won't have the KYC segment previously and they do now. This is on the grounds that the greater part of these locales look and study what different destinations are fusing and they are not. They learn, make do and afterward execute a lot. Most importantly, it's intended for your security.

Sometimes ago, you could not even make deposits with the coun until you are verified. But somehow I got to copy my wallet address and made deposits into it. The next thing is to get myself verified by all means.

If you plan to do trading, you should verify your account. I don't see why people are afraid of verifying their account on Binance. You can trust this platform as this is one of the most secured exchanges.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back