What's new

IIs KYC compulsory in binance account registration?

I was just believing that to be able to have a full access to your binance account , that it is compulsory for you to verify your account . I believe if your account is not verified you only have access to a certain withdrawal limit which is not always encouraging.

I guess that since binance is now becoming stricter in regards to its registration and KYC policies, it would require you for additional verification documents in the future.

I guess that since binance is now becoming stricter in regards to its registration and KYC policies, it would require you for additional verification documents in the future.
I don't know the additional documents they might require in the future . when I registered my accounts sometimes ago , the only document they asked was my national identification card. Since then they never asked me anything.

Before you can be a verified member you need to give your full information in other to access the full features, I'm not using binance I use roqqu to save my cryptocurrency.

It is not compulsory, but without going about it, your activities would be limited. It is very advisable that you get to at least do it to avoid such restrictions placed on unverified accounts on binance.

If you want a good and well secured account and you want to be able to have access to your account from anywhere in the world them you need to complete your binance account by doing your KYC verification to authenticate your account .

I don't really know much about binance, and i don't know if one needs a KYC verification for all transactions. If one does, then it"s really nice and shows they are security conscious.

Since my government blocks access to the Binance website, I am unable to learn about their rules at this time. However, based on my experience, I believe it would be best if you joined first so that you could learn more about Binance KYC.

my experience Binance doesn't require KYC to withdraw under 2 Btc, so I think it would be nice if you join first so that you will know more about Binance KYC.
It is not apply to many too

Is really compulsory if you are interested to upgrade your account to a normal standard account. They are trying to protect fraudulent people from abusing the platform and using it for dubious business deal.

I don't know the additional documents they might require in the future . when I registered my accounts sometimes ago , the only document they asked was my national identification card. Since then they never asked me anything.

They require you to submit certain kinds of documents initially. It could be your national ID card or a copy of your passport. However, they might require additional documents if you withdraw or transact a really huge amount of money.

They require you to submit certain kinds of documents initially. It could be your national ID card or a copy of your passport. However, they might require additional documents if you withdraw or transact a really huge amount of money.
Sometimes when you submit your national ID card, they may not likely need any other documents from you because you may not likely withdraw a huge sum of money that could possibly lead to suspicion and some other things.

Sometimes when you submit your national ID card, they may not likely need any other documents from you because you may not likely withdraw a huge sum of money that could possibly lead to suspicion and some other things.

Yes, I think that there should be some sort of procedure that involves what you mentioned. Some payment processors other than Binance require additional documents when you transact a huge amount.

I think so, before you can use binance you have to verify your account, there's no way you can start using your binance account without you verifying your identity.

Yes, I think that there should be some sort of procedure that involves what you mentioned. Some payment processors other than Binance require additional documents when you transact a huge amount.
No , I have never come across any platforms like that and personally I have not transacted a huge sum of money that may requirement me to provide additional documents on binance or any other platform.

No , I have never come across any platforms like that and personally I have not transacted a huge sum of money that may requirement me to provide additional documents on binance or any other platform.

Do you use Binance only? Have you ever used any other kind of platform when it comes to trading? I use Payeer to trade in cryptocurrencies but it is not a really developed platform like Binance.

Do you use Binance only? Have you ever used any other kind of platform when it comes to trading? I use Payeer to trade in cryptocurrencies but it is not a really developed platform like Binance.
Apart from Binance, I also make use of trust wallet and I also make use of bundle Africa . Those are my favourite platforms but I don't deal with transaction that involves a huge sum of money.

Binance doesn't need KYC to access their platform. However, if you wanted to trade in P2P Trading (lesser fees), you'll need to do KYC.
I think the reason why they introduce this measure was because they want to have a platform that is fully secure where investors would come in and trade or save their assets without any fear of losing their investment.

I have been using my binance account to send and receive cryptocurrencies when I have not done my kyc. But you need to understand that without kyc there are some features you may not have access to. It is not a must but it is necessary.

Just like any other centralised exchange you must have to complete the know-your-customer verification before you can withdraw. This does not mean that you cannot trade.

When doing your balance registration or any other crypto currency wallet account verification , kyc verification is very important in order to confirm the authentification of your account .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back