What's new

IIs KYC compulsory in binance account registration?

For Binance , you need to have kyc verification of you want to use the peer to peer platform but you can trade without it. However , the regulators of different countries has made Binance to make much verification very tight.

KYC conducted in new customers by binance cryptocurrency exchange platform is not compulsory. But if you must have access to other features if the platform, then you'll need to do your KYC completely to gain access

Yes it is really necessary because without that you will not be able to use your account conveniently as there will always be a limitation, this is even the best strategy to stop the rate of criminal activities in the crypto system
.. yes everyone must do it.

No, Binance doesn't require KYC for registration because I actually registered on it and there was no such thing and I have actually received funds and there was no KYC compulsion.

I think in particular to binance , the know your customer verifications carries within countries. Here you need to verify your bvn , face and email to be able to deposit and to trade. Sending you home verification and means of identification unlocks other benefits.

Binance issued a deadline and they required their members to get verified before that deadline. I think that the deadline is over long ago and they require you to get verified in case you have not been verified.

Previously, you could trade or exchnge without KYC verification, not now Binance has made KYC mandatory, You need to verify your account to trade or exchange.

Previously, you could trade or exchnge without KYC verification, not now Binance has made KYC mandatory, You need to verify your account to trade or exchange.
I am glad that they made it compulsory. KYC helps reduce so many scams and cons. Most trading sites should make this a compulsory so as to provide good protection.

Yes, I think it's important on binance. But I want you to know that kyc is as good as protecting your coins and KYC aren't just used in crytocurrency world but other forms of online businesses to protect both customers and others.

Binance doesn't need KYC to access their platform. However, if you wanted to trade in P2P Trading (lesser fees), you'll need to do KYC.
Trading on binance platform usually require one to do the kyc verification else you will not be able to do trading on the platform,you can actually receive crypto on your wallet from other platfoms or even on the same platform.

Binance never required you to send any of your documents. According to the new terms and conditions, however, you are required to send the documents if you want to trade.

Binance never required you to send any of your documents. According to the new terms and conditions, however, you are required to send the documents if you want to trade.
I was just believing that to be able to have a full access to your binance account , that it is compulsory for you to verify your account . I believe if your account is not verified you only have access to a certain withdrawal limit which is not always encouraging.

When I registered my binance account , without verifying my kyc verification , my account was not fully functional and i had to complete my account before I could have full access to my binance account.

The Binance site might not have the KYC portion before and they do now. This is because most of these sites look and study what other sites are incorporating and they are not. They learn, improvise and then implement much. Above all, it's for your security.

Binance can allow you to trade if you have not complete the know-your-customer verification but then there is going to be limits and you cannot be able to use that P2P services.

At some stage you can say it's compulsory and you can also say it's not at another stage. There are some things you can still do without kyc on binance while some certain things are limited to people that have passed kyc

I think kyc verification is becoming mandatory nowadays. In the crypto currency world it is evident that there exists more scammers than the real traders. So that's why is being encouraged by most exchanges.

You need to be verified in other to get access to all the features on binance, I think KYC is compulsory that makes you to be a verify member there. There's need for KYC on binance.

It is not compulsory, but you just have to do it if you intend to enjoy all the features that are available on the platform.

You have to try as much as possible to get things right.

It is compulsory because without your kyc you may not be able to enjoy the full features of the platforms. They are just trying to limit the numbers of dubious people from abusing the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back