What's new

If You're Already Successful in Business....

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?

F course, little drops make a mighty ocean. A little here and a little there, invest here ,earn here and there, in a matter of time we would all be successful. After I get things right and am successful, I would love to start a shelter and rehabilitation center for the homeless and less privileged.

F course, little drops make a mighty ocean. A little here and a little there, invest here ,earn here and there, in a matter of time we would all be successful. After I get things right and am successful, I would love to start a shelter and rehabilitation center for the homeless and less privileged.
You also shared one very good plan. I really hope that when we advance in his career, we will not forget to apply it, we will be able to help a lot by chance. Giving back to all the success we have achieved👍

For me, after everything is going smoothly and in the right direction I will have an open organisation where both poor and people in need or complaint, maltreated once will run to in time of need and help so as to not suffer in vain

Well, I would start an empowerment program where I would impact what I have gained over the years to the younger ones especially ladies. The program would be free of charge but applicants would still have to pay fees for their instruments and probably certificates.

If all things been equal, i will try to establish more business that will capacitate future needs, i will make time for myself to venture into tourism. This exposure can boost ideas and can give the missing link to enhance business growth.

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
If I am successful in my business and career there are many things I am planning to give but today to society.

One of it is that I'm going to build house for orphanage children and stop your house with food and the necessary things.

Another thing is that, lots of people are facing the problem of water in most places. Therefore I will do the projects that will make water easy to access for people.

I'll create a project on empowerment program that you empower the poor and the less privileged in the society.

I will also be with a housing scheme for the poor people where they can live a comfortable life without spending much money as there are a deficit of housing in my country.

I think when a business is successful, it is not difficult for him to start a new business. No, he is a successful man. He can do business differently. He has an idea to do it. This is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understandingThis is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understanding

If I am successful and everything is working fine for me. I will establish more businesses like shoe making and branding clothes selling and branding, building materials like cement, iron rods, nails, granite and some other important things or materials in house building. I will also venture into wholesale selling of foodstuffs like rice, beans, millet, palm oil, groundnut oil, seasoning cubes and fruits.

Any business man like me wish to be a successful man in this life and we are wishing to have different income source that will be generating a money for us. Therefore if I become a successful man on my currently business, I will like to establish a very large farm.

Any business man like me wish to be a successful man in this life and we are wishing to have different income source that will be generating a money for us. Therefore if I become a successful man on my currently business, I will like to establish a very large farm.
It is also a very good plan, expansion of business. You have a good idea for when you want to retire, at least for sure you have saved a lot because you choose to expand your source of livelihood.

If I'm successful in business,what I should build is an orphanage where we can atleast help kids that have been abandoned by underserving parents..
Post automatically merged:

If I'm successful in business,what I should build is an orphanage where we can atleast help kids that have been abandoned by underserving parents..

Wilson told Business News Daily, "Success is running a for-profit firm that does business with honesty and integrity, making meaningful contributions to communities that serve a high-quality, balanced life for its employees." And nurtures them. " "As business owners, we need to think outside the box

Indeed, I would begin a strengthening program where I would affect what I have acquired over the course of the years to the more youthful ones particularly women. The program would be for nothing out of pocket except for candidates would in any case need to pay charges for their instruments and likely declarations.

Wow. That's a great idea. It's important to always give back to your community, we should always think about others and not just us alone. I would love to build an orphanage home. Both for orphans and the less priviledged

That would be so nice of you because there are a lot of animals especially dogs roaming so many streets and looking for what to eat. If I have opportunity right now I will so much care for children and the whole of humanity without food and shelter. Her here in Nigeria our government have abandon her citizens and so many people are looking for help everywhere.

I guess mine would be to Invest on the some of the less privileged or assist in my capacity as regards the basic amenities like development of the area around my environment and makes an impart I the day to day movement of people as regards transport system.

According to blog titles, you need to be leveling up constantly. You need to hustle to “be somebody,” otherwise you’re a nobody. Be a successful leader, innovate, become an entrepreneur, get out of debt. Do more and when you accomplish the more, do even more.

Ask anyone on the street and they’d probably agree that you shouldn’t equate your worth and value to your job or financial status, but on a whole,

Oh, I don't even know where to start because there are so many causes out there that could use a lot of support. If I had truckloads of money, I would want to spend some of it on charitable causes such as animal shelters and centres for the abused (men and women) as well as anything that relates to children.

One should always maintain the success he has recorded in his business and not overdo things thinking he is the only one in the business. Life is not for only one person and everyone should do things the normal way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back