What's new

If you could travel back in time, what would you do?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could travel back in time, would you? And if so, what would you do if you could travel back? What changes would you make?

I don't think I would, because any change you make in the past, could come back to hurt something in the future. I also don't want to risk the possibility of family or friends not being there after it's all said and done. So I wouldn't change anything. But I might go back to just see old friends and family I no longer see or who have long passed away.

I would want to become a very wealthy person. I want to use wealth to help people that are struggling in life and that is what I will definitely do, if I am to travel back in time.

First, I wouldn't be open to travelling back in time but if it becomes inevitable I have to travel, I will go back to around 2009-2010 and invest in Bitcoin. If I had $10,000 with me, I will invest everything in Bitcoin. If I come back to the present, I will become a Don.

The only thing I would be interested in doing if it is possible for me to travel back in time is to go and change the agreement our government had in 1914 for them to join the whole country together as one. I would have asked for them to split the whole country in the different regions where each region is going to rule themselves.

I would want to become a very wealthy person. I want to use wealth to help people that are struggling in life and that is what I will definitely do, if I am to travel back in time.

It's why I choose one of the easiest ways to become very wealthy if I have the opportunity of traveling to be past and change anything. Investing in Bitcoin when it was below $1 will fast track everything and make it possible to be a billionaire.

It's why I choose one of the easiest ways to become very wealthy if I have the opportunity of traveling to be past and change anything. Investing in Bitcoin when it was below $1 will fast track everything and make it possible to be a billionaire.

When you know the worth of Bitcoin today, there's no way you wouldn't be interested in going back in time to take advantage of it should there be a means to travel back in time. It's an easy money that you wouldn't sweat for in any way.

I would really like to go back to many moments that have already passed, but I have never had the desire to change anything. After all, it has already happened and this is history, even if it is incorrect, why change anything. The world will never be perfect, and it seems to me that if something is changed in history, it will have a bad effect on the future

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back