What's new

If ethereum was older than bitcoin

Unfortunately bitcoins has been in existence before the development of ethereum. Presently there is no telling of what price ethereum would have been if it was bigger than bitcoins in years of existence.

Concerning if ethereum was older than bitcoin. Well, I believe ethereum will also make its marks if it were older than bitcoin but i doubt if the price or it rating in the cryptocurrency world or market will supersede that of bitcoin. It wouldn't be that easy for any other cryptocurrency coin to match up to that of bitcoin but ethereum is a good coin that is making ways and progress

If ethereum was older than bitcoins obviously it would have been one of the most valuable cryptocurrency. Not really because it has so much potential to offer but because alot of people will easily adopted as the first.

Well I will not know how it will have been if ethereum was to be older than bitcoin in terms of it value and high ranking. Though to me, it still does not matter which one come first or which one is older.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back