What's new

If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoin

He has already and I believe it was one of the major reasons it sky rocketed in profits due to the fact that he is a billionaire and very influential in the business scene

If the richest man decide to invest in Bitcoin definitely it will cause a great rise in the valley of Bitcoin as every one who are aspiring to be rich like him will also invest in Bitcoin

That would make investors go crazy and invest on Bitcoin even more. Perhaps even the people whose not into Cryptocurrency investment might even consider it because if the most wealthiest person on the world trust that it's a good investment. Why doubt it?
I think so too. It would make investors go crazy and invest on Bitcoin. But what do you think will happen if the price of Bitcoin crashed down?

The richest man in the world currently is known to be a strategic and smart Investor in business. His tweet alone move the price of Crypto currencies generally. If this Man decided to invest heavily in bitcoin, how do you think his action will affect the price of Bitcoin and to what extent?.
It simple logic that the cryptocurrency would rise to the moon. If he officially tweet he has invested a huge amount of money on bitcoin. It will influence more investors and subsequently the price and value of bitcoin will increase on a long run.

It simple logic that the cryptocurrency would rise to the moon. If he officially tweet he has invested a huge amount of money on bitcoin. It will influence more investors and subsequently the price and value of bitcoin will increase on a long run.
That is the truth because when bigger investors and financial institutions invest into cryptocurrency there is always that resonating effects on other competing and smaller institutions I think that is the same way Elon Musk operates..

I think we have all seen how that played out, a surge in the value of bitcoin for a while dropped at some point, seemed it was going to take some time to go back up.

I think he later invested in Bitcoin ,but banned accepting it as payment option for telsa some months ago ,this affected the price of the coin , but now the price is moving high little by little

Something you need to realise now about these rich men is the fact that they are already investors in these currencies. Elon Musk is a whale already and that's why any news he gives or decision he takes, it has an impact on the prices of coins.

Something you need to realise now about these rich men is the fact that they are already investors in these currencies. Elon Musk is a whale already and that's why any news he gives or decision he takes, it has an impact on the prices of coins.
Don't you think besides their huge investments, the amount of attention given to them by social media and every other media also plays a role on amount of influence they have as well?

Elon mosk is currently the richest man in the world, just as they we to call him the smart investor, I believe if he would invest in bit coin or even any of the crypto currency the rate of that coin will increase.

That would make investors go crazy and invest on Bitcoin even more. Perhaps even the people whose not into Cryptocurrency investment might even consider it because if the most wealthiest person on the world trust that it's a good investment. Why doubt it?

Elon mosk is currently the richest man in the world, just as they we to call him the smart investor, I believe if he would invest in bit coin or even any of the crypto currency the rate of that coin will increase.
He has invested in Bitcoin sometimes ago when the Tesla company made a plan of accepting bitcoins for payments of Tesla products, we don't really know if he is still an investor or if he has sold out his cryptocurrency, the whole thing is completely unbelievable.

Elon musk still has one of thr largest sure in bitcoin as of today and he will still remain giant whale in the crypto space. He has contributed alot to the growth and advancement of thr crypto space and he will remain a major player and determinant of what will happen in the crypto ecosystem. So he has done so well.

From my own perspective Elon musk has moved on from investing in Bitcoin, and is currently working on other cryptocurrencies that will give him better profit margin than bitcoin would ever think of .

I think it can happen but I never see but it can be possible, there is much increase in bitcoin so many people will like investing in bitcoin so to make much profit in the investment.

If you want it decides that he is going to be investing in Bitcoin then that is a very good thing because it is going to convince a lot of people that the project is not a bad one and they are going to be happy to join.

Y
I think that apart from the impact that would be felt on the price of the coin because of the funds pumped in through Elon Musk, his reputation and worth would likely add to the impactYes definitely, if Elon musk shouldn’t invest heavily in bitcoin other high ranking cooperations will do s
If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoins, it will definitely affect the market positively. The demand for Bitcoin will certainly appreciate and this will make the value of Bitcoin to appreciate rapidly. I want to believe it's impact in crypto market will be very huge.
Yes, if Elon musk should invest heavily in bitcoin, other high ranking cooperations will do same because the level of power he has in the financial sector. We saw how this was done with the Doge coin and how it went up as a result of Elon’s purchase

We are speaking about the richest man in the world here. He is invested in every asset class in the world. He is a tech genius. He is invested in BTC and in Dogecoin and many other Altcoins. Many believe that he is the true creator of BTC only time would tell. But I won't be surprised if he was the creator of the BTC. Let's hope for the best.

Musk is the world's richest man, he can invest on anything he wishes to invest in, if he want to invest on bitcoin and it happens to leak to the media, it will make the price of bitcoin go so hight immediately , that is hat you gain from him

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back