What's new

If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoin

He already did actually and when he's made profit he pulled out I think, when such happens the price goes up no doubt but when he pulls out too expect the price to dip too

If he invested heavily in bitcoins then this will push the price of bitcoins to about 100,000 dollars before the end of the year because there will be a serious bullish trend in the price of cryptocurrency, is tweet alone will also bringing other potential investors.

Oh well, months after elon has invested in bitcoin and is rumoured to be the first reason for the fall in price of the crypto Market because he removed tesla from accepting bitcoin.

Oh well, months after elon has invested in bitcoin and is rumoured to be the first reason for the fall in price of the crypto Market because he removed tesla from accepting bitcoin.
I remembered I created this thread, his investment actually had impact on the cryptocurrency market but sadly his withdrawal of Bitcoin as Tesla payment affected the market drastically couple with China crackdown.

I remembered I created this thread, his investment actually had impact on the cryptocurrency market but sadly his withdrawal of Bitcoin as Tesla payment affected the market drastically couple with China crackdown.
True, as of the time you created the thread elon was making great waves in the crypto currency market but suddenly, he just changed it and no one really knows what happened just speculations.

Elon musk $1.5 billion investment stays on. Which he uses his Tesla motors company funds to invest in the digital currency in order to oversee improvement.

I am very optimistic that even when he suspended the use of Bitcoin for Tesla vehicles purchase if China had not ban cryptocurrencies the market might not crash to this extent and may have recovered and

I have earlier wished for Elon Musk to invest in bitcoin but after his investment , he has done more harm than good and this is very disheartening to cryptocurrency lovers

The aim of every businessman is to make or maximize profit, even Elon Musk is looking out for where he will make huge profit no matter how, so lets not think his investing in BTC would make him change from being a careful businessman, he will definitely look out for himself.

This can be very bad for some people especially those who are new to crypto currency trading. Majority will follow the bandwagon without having an existing strategy. They believe that the price will keep going higher and never think of the sharp fall. This makes them to lose money at the end of the day cuz they did not understand the Dynamics of the market.

If this happened then the price of all cryptocurrency will start improving because it will make a lot of other serious cryptocurrency investors to invest in cryptocurrency, he is the one that has make me to believe that cryptocurrency can be manipulated.

Elon musk is just hoping for his investment around BTC to improve, so he'll earn reasonable ROI. I believe he's exercising patience and waiting for the bullish return.

This thread seems to have gotten old it sure looks like a thread from the bronze age Elon musk as actually invested in bitcoin now and alot as even happened in the Crypto currencies market now.

If Elon Musk should invest in Bitcoin, I do not think that will carry that much wait his investment decision did with the Dogecoin. I'm just thinking out loud

Wow you mean Elon Musk?? What can I say if the richest man in the world invest in Bitcoin , first of all dollar will rise and then bitcoin will be sold at about $1000000 from now that's if he invest heavily and massively in Bitcoin though

I am replying to this thread months after, and Elon musk has invested in Bitcoin even hyped it but then suddenly withdrew share which led to a rumour that he started the bear run we're experiencing in the market now

I am not sure about Musk's personal investment in bitcoin but he has publicly announced that he bought bitcoin for his two companies Tesla and SpaceX. Personal investment is different from business investment.

If Elon musk should invest in the Bitcoin today, his action will do nothing nor have any effect with the price of Bitcoin regardless of how much he puts into it

Elon musk $1.5 billion investment stays on. Which he uses his Tesla motors company funds to invest in the digital currency in order to oversee improvement.
I think it is a very good thing that he is personally invested in Bitcoin as well as the company that he runs his also invest in Bitcoin because it shows a sense of confidence that he has in the currency as well in order to invest in it on both fronts.

I think it is a very good thing that he is personally invested in Bitcoin as well as the company that he runs his also invest in Bitcoin because it shows a sense of confidence that he has in the currency as well in order to invest in it on both fronts.
Elon musk is simply everywhere trying to move his investment to multiple choice and expand his financial portfolio more in order to become world richest ever.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back